test enantate real or fake?

no gd...

.... exp date has rubded off and all diff sizes..should have black dot...also not seen a T-pot like that

there not being an ML in them would be a good start...the fluid looks really clear too, how viscous was it? more like water or oil?

Wel conterfeit mean fakes and inverse, but sometimes they put something in...

like that the scammers could expect to keep some customers. but your far away from the good result with real deal of testo.

One more advice. don't put olive oil in a glasse... but some old midelton irish wiskhey...;-)

everybody get scr*w one time.

Never buy before to ask here. and also read some threads about the stuffs you want to buy, and you will be safe.

yes it's fakes. i made a search before. no doubt possible. they are fakes.

and i can read exp 011... na hay. it don't surprise me than they have rubbed it...

be scammed, happen. everybody could be.

i just tryed take a pic of some real one's for you look at..but as my camra phones pants there wonna worth putting up lol.....

? dident you say owt when you sin there was hardley owt in one...

i just looked again at mine and i have 2 that are slightly over filled a bit to the rest... but they do have a different datch to the rest 6038

oil should be veryyyyy thick.

also suck all the oil up into the syringe and some air, then turn the syring upside down and let the oil set at the bottom of the plunger, then look and see how much you have. they way you have shown you may have still may have .2-.3 ml in the neck of the syringe and needle

Sorry id have to say fake im not an expert but all the writing and the placing of the writing and the logo are all diferent so this is just my opinion not advice i have the other ones and christ they work on me

For your sake i hope they arent fake, even if you take them you wont really know for 3/4 weeks if they are really work

At the end of the day its up to you but i wouldnt put anything into my body that i wasnt 100% sure about after all bad things can happen

Good luck all the same.

Back