Test enanthate and equipoise - Advice for beginner

S

ShredUK

Hi im 20 years old and about 170 lb, a friend has recommended test enanthate and equipoise but need more info before i start my first cycle. ive been training for 2 years with the correct nutrition but dont know a lot about steroids. before i buy this course i need advice on how much of each i should take and for how long etc. also which recovery would be best. any help is much apreciated, thankss :dunno:

Number one your to young bud number two never stack on first number three intrduce yourself to beef and chicken welcome stick around

none-stop eating for 2 years n ive hit a brick wall! i hit 160 gram of protein most days n been on 12 st. for 6 months now. need a 1 course boost

You going to be a pro bb? Okay so no no no no eat don't tell me you eat enogh and train hard enough unless you got cancer or aids

i eat hard train hard sick of spending big money on supplements so giving this a try as a boost, not to become a pro-bb. want another 20 pound over the next 12 months, the last 6 months tells me this isn't goin to happen from hard work and alot of chicken. cheers for the advice anyway :spin:

I agree at the age of 20 you should really wait, but if you game then go with a test only cycle for your first.

400-500mg a week, pinning twice a week ie mon & thurs.

Have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand like Aromasin and standard post cycle therapy (pct) for when you finish.

Don't forget if you not growing off cycle you may only gain very little when on and probably wont keep it.

Your diet is probably no good. everyone thinks there diet is like a bodybuilders because they take a few supplements and eat chicken once a day. It takes more then this.

In this order
1. Diet
2. Training
And lastly 3. Gear

Get 1 right before you get 2 right, get 2 right before you get 3 right or your waisting your time.

Last edited:
i am agree with other guys, keep eating , but you already made your mind,than start with test-e, 400mg/w for 12 weeks than do your pct, and see how you go,while you are in gear, you must eat and eat .i say most of your gain comes from your diet

Hi ShredUK! Welcome to the site!

I am by no means flaming you and I do understand that you have hit a brick wall in your training and gains.

Going on steroids is a lot like building a mansion. You go on the steroids, you get big and look great!

BUT

If you build that house without a foundation it won't stand! It's coming down and will come down fast.

You say you can get in 160 grams of protein, that isn't enough to maintain muscle let alone build new muscle. Also a 170 lb frame isn't going to allow you to keep very much from a cycle. You will end up being "that guy" at the gym who yo- yo's up and down.

Get yourself ready for the steroids. The best way you can do this right now is to check out this thread and hire the author of it to dial you in diet wise. It's cheaper than a couple of bottles of steroids and the knowledge you gain is forever. Check it out and tell me what you think

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/602974-3js-nutrition-network.html

Hi im 20 years old and about 170 lb, a friend has recommended test enanthate and equipoise but need more info before i start my first cycle. ive been training for 2 years with the correct nutrition but dont know a lot about steroids. before i buy this course i need advice on how much of each i should take and for how long etc. also which recovery would be best. any help is much apreciated, thankss :dunno:

Talk to 3j he can help you get a legit diet that will make all the difference for you. When you hit 200lbs then maybe look into something.

yea cheers man i do understand as everyone can understand frustration at lack of gains. ill check it out and see how i can improve my diet and then maybe look onto gear after ive put on a few more pounds.... advice appreciated !

also have you tried a good creatine? u probly THINK u are eating enough but more than likely your not, you need to see how a bb really eats everyday! 3j can help u in that dept

Back