Test/EQ mix - 250/400 per ml - possible?

string_bean00 said:
But, I put the majority of my first cycle in my biceps so they are battle ready for when the time comes.
Why you injecting so often into your biceps, and then also into your calves every so often? You like the pain?

Easto said:
My 400mg Enan is leaving me with a bit of a lump (I don't think it is the 200mg Tren Enan)

Here is a question for you guys:

Do you find that your body gets used to "painful" gear? For example, if you inject something enough times does it stop hurting?

My Enan doesn't hurt, but I can notice where I injected it yesterday.

I am using 450 mg/ml test enan and 300mg/ml tren enan. The tren enan has been virtually painless since the beginning. The test really hurt for the first few weeks, now (week 8) the pain is there a few days after the shot, but minor pain. I found that with about 300-350mg/ml test enan, the pain is pretty bad for the first few weeks, then completely goes away after that, the tissue must get used to it. But the higher concentration one im on now, i havent really had a pain free shot, but it isnt bad at all.

Damn talk about thread jackin :druggie:

Back to the question at hand :eyes: Why not 250/250 test enan/EQ?

JohnnyB

mranak said:
Why you injecting so often into your biceps, and then also into your calves every so often? You like the pain?

I never really had pain from bicep injections... and I found the process of doing them to be easy. I liked feeling the oil in there when I flexed afterwards too, lol. I cut those out because I definitely have scar tissue in there though.

Calve injections I just do to spread out all sites as much as possible.

Last edited:
JohnnyB said:
Damn talk about thread jackin :druggie:

Back to the question at hand :eyes: Why not 250/250 test enan/EQ?

JohnnyB

My cycle right now is 500/800 test/EQ, and it kicks ass. I just thought it would be cool to run that one with 2ccs per week.

i have both enanthate and eq at 500mg/ml. have been puting the two together for a 250/250/cc mix that has worked quite well.

Easto said:
My 400mg Enan is leaving me with a bit of a lump (I don't think it is the 200mg Tren Enan)

Here is a question for you guys:

Do you find that your body gets used to "painful" gear? For example, if you inject something enough times does it stop hurting?

My Enan doesn't hurt, but I can notice where I injected it yesterday.

depends on the gear. some gear is just gonna be painful over certain concentrations. esp NE gear. but normally long ester gear your body will adapt within a couple of weeks.

Back