Test for test??

Hi I was wondering if there is any other way besides blood tests to see if my test E gear is legit? I have some good AML test E but I recently got a good deal on some Red Diamond test E 300mg/ml. I am suspect about it though..

Anyone know anything about red diamond? The oil is not dirty and looks clear and it looks just like the AML test E, just curious.. I didnt spend too much on it so if its bunk I didnt wast a lot of money, just bought 1 10ml to test it out..

Thanks

Yeah, you could have it analyzed by an independent lab for purity. Good luck finding a lab that will analyze a vial of a schedule III drug though. Blood tests are the easiest and cheapest way by far.

yeah I guess that's not gonna work.. ill just have to run it and see lol.. so has anyone ever heard of this Red diamond brand? its 300mg/ml as opposed to 250mg/ml which my AML is.. I was just wondering if anyone might know anything about them..

I've never heard of them, but that doesn't mean anything in this day and age where UGL's are everywhere. Just pin it and see!

Ive heard of them mentioned only a couple times, mixed reviews overall, been debating on taking the risk. Let me know how it goes, it'd be awesome to see some lab results.

ok gonna pin it tomorrow so ill try to keep this updated once I get an idea of how it is... make me feel a little better that at least someone has heard of them lol..

You can test it via HPLC, but I would only recommend that if you own one yourself or have access to one yourself.

Back