Test is hard on the hairline

lifter85

I am banned!
I litterly wake up every morning and see my hairline getting higher and higher. Is there anything to help this? Those hair foams at wal Mart all say their for the top of the head.

Try finasteride seems to work for me, there's also ketoconazole an dutasteride but I have no experience with the last two

I started to loose hair at 21 so i don't give a fuck haha i shave and wear a hat! BTW I read up that some guy had the same issue, He said it went back normal after the course

i've read on a couple boards that deca helps whilst on test.

Also, use Spiro 5% + minoxidil + nizoral shampoo + N2 shampoo.

I litterly wake up every morning and see my hairline getting higher and higher. Is there anything to help this? Those hair foams at wal Mart all say their for the top of the head.

I wonder that you can't get enough information about anti-hair loss treatments in the age of internet?

Don't accuse testosterone; its high physiological values show rather protective functions against hair loss. It's usually high DHT (or high free androgens in general) and low SHBG levels that are one of the main hormonal causes.

Like Cashout said if its in your genes to bald , roids will bring it out . I saw a friend go totally bald from longtime Dbol use .....I quess we have to make a choice .

Fuarrrrk why won't it stop messing with my hairline!!! Lol that is all.

Also litterly no one in my family is bald.

My hair started getting thin, so I started using rogaine and went to the doctor and got an rx for finasteride. My hair still isnt as thick as it was when I was younger, but it has gotten a bit thicker and stopped falling out so bad

My hair started getting thin, so I started using rogaine and went to the doctor and got an rx for finasteride. My hair still isnt as thick as it was when I was younger, but it has gotten a bit thicker and stopped falling out so bad

In terms of this type of hairloss, if you're not predisposed to MPB, you will still experience hairloss in some form, you will not have the hair you had when you were a teenager. Goes through shedding phases over years that will show receding

No it's not.

Ummm, look it up bro... High testosterone does cause one type of baldness called male pattern baldness. Which is what someone else posted earlier as MPB. It is the "monks tonsure" type of baldness where you're left with a fringe of hair around the sides and back. It's caused by testosterone interacting with an enzyme called testosterone dehygrogenase which is made by hair follicles in the affected areas. This results in the end product dehydrotesosterone which kills the follicle. Meaning it will not grow there anymore..

I use a hair foam made by Bosley that can be picked up in any beauty supply joint. My hair was falling out left and right, started using it daily and it pretty much dead stopped. Didn't regrow it, but def stopped the thinning. This was before my first cycle BTW.

Back