Test level - 215 Test Patch?

P

PARKER27

I just got my blood results back from the Doc. Test - 215, Cholesterol - 289. I got a script for my cholestrerol, she also offered a Test patch. Does anybody have any experience with this? I just need to fix this. I've been having night sweats that soak both sides of the bed, for the last 4 weeks I've slept in our spare bedroom because the bed gets so wet. I've had NO sex drive at all, I'm super upset about this, my wife is looking amazing too. I just want to get back to bangin' my wife. Good thing I make money, because there really isn't much of anything else to stick around for, lately at least.

PARKER27 said:
I just got my blood results back from the Doc. Test - 215, Cholesterol - 289. I got a script for my cholestrerol, she also offered a Test patch. Does anybody have any experience with this? I just need to fix this. I've been having night sweats that soak both sides of the bed, for the last 4 weeks I've slept in our spare bedroom because the bed gets so wet. I've had NO sex drive at all, I'm super upset about this, my wife is looking amazing too. I just want to get back to bangin' my wife. Good thing I make money, because there really isn't much of anything else to stick around for, lately at least.
I had nite sweats really bad once when I was on Winny....I would wake up in the middle of the nite and the bed would be litterally soaked all the way to the mattress. It got to the point where I would put trash bags under the sheets to keep it from soaking through.

carolinacrackah said:
I had nite sweats really bad once when I was on Winny....I would wake up in the middle of the nite and the bed would be litterally soaked all the way to the mattress. It got to the point where I would put trash bags under the sheets to keep it from soaking through.
It's not fun at all.

Try the patch out bro. My friend tried it, but he said the only thing that really got him where he needed to be was 200mg/wk of injected Test. Everybody is different though.

Back