Test lower than Tren for less sides??

0nyx120

I haven't ran Tren in over a year but when I was on it I loved every second of it. Specifically Tren Enanthate. On Tren Ace I had a more short fused & I would get very nasty, on the Enanthate ester I just felt very good and confident. What stopped me from taking it again is the insomnia and I hated having to deal with the depression once Tren is out the system.

I was wondering is it really true that low Test than Tren guarantees less sides? Mainly insomnia and mood swings? What was your experience? Or is it all BS?

People talk about how Tren over powers test and this and that but it all sounds like bro science to me. I would like to hear your experiences.

#History Lession: Well bro science or not.. Testosterone has a anabolic rating of 100. :uzi: Tren has a anabolic rating of 500! Thats quite a significant difference. Trenbolan aka Fina (old schools shout out!) first got its reputation in the legendary steriod Parabolan, which had amazing results on some bodybuilders, but unfortunately was discontinued. Im assuming your pinning twice a week? What are your dosages at? As for your question, I have never heard of that. I know some people use benadryl to help with sleep when its really bad, you could add some sleep aids to your cycle. For night sweats, you want to keep your blood levels as stable as possible. As for prolactin issue, run some Caber with your cycle.

Last edited:
A TRT dose of test will just make it easier to manage estradiol on cycle. But that is huge for some guys. High Estradiol in the presence of Tren can result in high Prolactin. So if you have difficulty managing estradiol at higher test doses consider a TRT dose. You may still need an AI but less. Trenbolone of course does not aromatize.

I don't have any direct experience yet, but I too have read multiple places (not just a few but probably a dozen or more) that lower dose test with tren gives much more manageable sides. Let the tren do the heavy lifting, so to speak, and keep test at a TRT dose or slightly higher.

Same goes for masteron, it supposedly reduces the tren sides.

I think my next cycle is going to look like 200 test, 280 tren, and 400 mast per week - so I'll be able to give you some real feedback in five or six months. These doses are based around 200 test giving me a known TT and E2 level - with a known AI dose that works, 40 mg tren/day, and 400 mast (which some say should be 600 min) on the lower side to try to prevent muscle pump / cramp issues.

I used to run my test higher than my tren. I was very short fused, and would break out on my back very badly. Now, I keep the test about 250/week with EQ at 300 wk and tren E at 400/wk, and I get no sides at all. Even without the EQ, test at 250 with tren at 400 seems to work very well for me with no sides.

For me lower test makes the sides much more tolerable. I'm pretty much side free right now using lower test. 200-300 test. 4-500 tren.

Nice I think I'm going to have to experiment this one and find out. I've always ran Test higher than my Tren, the only problems I had was insomnia and some mood swings. Hopefully I don't experience those sides with this protocol

Back