Test Prop 200mg

clsmth700

Steroidologist
ANy powder heads / cooks have opinion on prop @ 200mg

It can be done that much i know ...

one downside is if you wanna run 50mg ed then your pinning 1/4 of a cc ed lol

i think it best for bros wanting to run 100mg ed

thanks, yes as far as pip i dont usually get real bad, i think the 1st time i ever pinned prop i got some. now i barely notice , including when i pinned 200mg prop

i used to mix prop & cyp but got weird test flu symptoms from uneven levels i guess

clsmth700 said:
thanks, yes as far as pip i dont usually get real bad, i think the 1st time i ever pinned prop i got some. now i barely notice , including when i pinned 200mg prop

i used to mix prop & cyp but got weird test flu symptoms from uneven levels i guess

I'm pretty sure the flu symptoms isn't due to mixing but rather due to either BB or/and BA concentration.
When I used to do UGL prop or deca, I had excruciating pip, especially around my hip joints, including flu symptoms. They were so bad, there were times I couldn't sleep all night. I Googled on this subject and found forum posts as well as actual scientific articles that pointed to BB (and maybe BA) as the likely source of the pip. (For what it's worth, I remember a member on here mentioned about BB melting the rubber cap off of one of his vials. You could try and Google it and see what you can find.)

Anyway, when I did my own prop and deca, I used neither BB nor BA to test this out. I had absolutely no pip and no flu symptoms whatsoever. I have done 100mg prop @ 3 times a week, solo, as well as stacking with deca, mast, and fina, and the pip or flu symptoms were non existent. Therefore, I'm quite certain that the prop itself or mixing it with something else aren't the sources of the pain.

Cheers.

interesting info , I have no doubt PIP from BB/BA as you say ... thats why prop like genshi in Ethyl Oleate has no PIP

as far as test flu ive convinced myself its combating esters / uneven hormone levels, could be wrong but feels that way to me

I'm pretty sure the flu symptoms isn't due to mixing but rather due to either BB or/and BA concentration.
When I used to do UGL prop or deca, I had excruciating pip, especially around my hip joints, including flu symptoms. They were so bad, there were times I couldn't sleep all night. I Googled on this subject and found forum posts as well as actual scientific articles that pointed to BB (and maybe BA) as the likely source of the pip. (For what it's worth, I remember a member on here mentioned about BB melting the rubber cap off of one of his vials. You could try and Google it and see what you can find.)

Anyway, when I did my own prop and deca, I used neither BB nor BA to test this out. I had absolutely no pip and no flu symptoms whatsoever. I have done 100mg prop @ 3 times a week, solo, as well as stacking with deca, mast, and fina, and the pip or flu symptoms were non existent. Therefore, I'm quite certain that the prop itself or mixing it with something else aren't the sources of the pain.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Cheers.

Have you been able to suspend prop in oil only without it crashing?

I agree that BB/BA cause pip but there are some hormones that won't hold in just oil and BB is needed, ie. test cypionate. Even Watson uses 20% BB in their cyp.

View attachment 546077

I know we're talking about prop and not cyp but prop will crash almost just as easy.

Have you been able to suspend prop in oil only without it crashing?

Yes. I have been able to get around 100mg/ml test prop to hold without crashing.
The only prop that crashed on me was Mast prop, but it wasn't much trouble, since all I had to do was to reheat, and it went back into solution and stayed there for at least a week before the crystal formed again - then I just reheat it.

I agree that BB/BA cause pip but there are some hormones that won't hold in just oil and BB is needed, ie. test cypionate. Even Watson uses 20% BB in their cyp.

View attachment 546077

I know we're talking about prop and not cyp but prop will crash almost just as easy.

I don't have any experience with test cyp, since I read that test E is similar to it in terms of the effects, so I just went with test E -- which has been very easy to work with 'cause of the low melting point.

Back