Test Prop and EQ

im doing a cycle of test prop 500mg/wk and eq 400-600mg/wk for 16 weeks still not decided on the amount for the eq. i have heard a lot of different theories on how to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with a cycle my main question is if i should run 250iu 2x a week for the entire cycle, i read somwhere else that you should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 weeks on and take 3 weeks off throughout the cycle, and when would you prefer i start using HCG. i appreciate any info i can get

im doing a cycle of test prop 500mg/wk and eq 400-600mg/wk for 16 weeks still not decided on the amount for the eq. i have heard a lot of different theories on how to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with a cycle my main question is if i should run 250iu 2x a week for the entire cycle, i read somwhere else that you should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 weeks on and take 3 weeks off throughout the cycle, and when would you prefer i start using HCG. i appreciate any info i can get

Use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the entrie cycle...stopping use 1 week before starting PCT. I prefer 500iu twice a week...I'd start week 3.

I'd go with 600mg of EQ.

thx for the info. im starting pct 3 days after my last injection since i am using prop and the ester is very short so would i have to stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before my last injection?

Back