Test Prop Crashed... Now what? A few questions

MrMagnus

Ok, so im happily going through my bottle of test prop 100mg/ml and was pre-filling my next few syringes to finish off the bottle. When I sucked out the last drop, I noticed something in the bottle. Looks like crystals/quartz- a bunch of them. Crap. I now know my test had crashed and I should have heated it up to put it back in solution. Now there is no oil left in the bottle... What to do? I cant very well put the syringes i just drew out back in because its mixed with tren a.....

Thoughts:

I do have a few ml's of masteron, maybe I can add it to the crashed crystals and go from there? I wont know potency though because I have no way of knowing how much test these crystals represent. I think it might work though.....

Does this mean my test shots have been weak or that ive been only i jetting the oils?

i Feel like a dumbass for not noticing this before today. Plus the last week of shots had pip when non existed before. Now I know why...

Appreciate your thoughts on this. Dont want to waste the crystals....

Also, I did not keep in the fridge or any place cold. What I think happened is the 18g pin I use to draw out with left a hole in the stopper and the BA evaporated. I think 18g is too big to use for drawing, really tears up the stoppers, and will go to a 20g next time. Fyi, I use 25g for the actual shot....

I would toss it and get a new bottle. I also wouldn't take those last few shots that you pre loaded. Prop is dirt cheap. Get more

I was afraid of that. The prop, no big deal, ill get more, but 5 syringes of my tren dose...argh, that really sucks.

What get me is that for the last 10 days ive been drawing from this bottle, i wonder if i get any test at all or if this crashed just happened. I just never looked,

If so, ive been running really really low test and high tren.....lol

I would toss it and get a new bottle. I also wouldn't take those last few shots that you pre loaded. Prop is dirt cheap. Get more

Back