Test signs

Increased oily skin on your face, vivid dreams, monster morning wood, good mood, improved mental focus, increased libido...

It all kicks in when you feel it , if you don't feel the symptons then it's not kickin and maybe you have bunk gear.

Ozzy27 said:
It all kicks in when you feel it , if you don't feel the symptons then it's not kickin and maybe you have bunk gear.
some people have different reactions to test than others , if i go over a gram of test my sex life declines , could be estrogen i dont know but it does decline , some people get test flu some feel great . everyone is different

I feel more confident, horney and seem to more agressive in the way I apply my self to daily life taks.

i never noticed a certain week when it just kicked in like crazy... it was kind of gradual, but nothing heavy, i think half of my test was bunk and i was just using like 200mg of real shit, cause i was using 2 different brands and bottles... most people say between weeks 3-5 it kicks in fully

so far for me its a cocky swagger i feel on occasion. im braned an asshole for life. i have been that way since i was young. so for me im hasty with my mood. i dont want to snap. im a rager as it is. but test makes me more focused as well.plus while im on the gear i want to do more in the gym to make my gains seem worth the trouble.

im on sus and dbol it kicked in after weeks......trust me when your bench goes up and r thinking dam that guy is kinda small to benching that lol u know

Back