Test Suspension as a preworkout

HalfBlind

Just curious as to how many out there have used Test Suspension out there - was it in addition to a blast ? Stand-alone preworkout ? Intra-cycle preworkout ? Etc. For those that did use it as a preworkout, did you find any benefits ? I've heard/seen people who do 100-150mg an hour or so before workouts and claim it's phenomenal.

Just curious as to how many out there have used Test Suspension out there - was it in addition to a blast ? Stand-alone preworkout ? Intra-cycle preworkout ? Etc. For those that did use it as a preworkout, did you find any benefits ? I've heard/seen people who do 100-150mg an hour or so before workouts and claim it's phenomenal.

test suspension is NOT caffeine! it just doesn't work like that... this is some funny shit.

a few guys start saying how it's useful pre-workout and now it's becoming a method hahaha

test suspension is test, just test... needs to be injected multiple times daily to be effective, but doing it pre-workout is NOT gonna give u any extra umph,...

^^^^^x2 lol
It's been becoming sort of an irritating fad around here at ology due to one thread. No offese to you OP, just the other test susp threads.

To answer your question, it's no where near as pumped up as it's been sounding on this site. I couldn't tell and sides are bad.

I'm currently taking 50mg ED 2 hours before the gym of TNE. basically same thing as suspension except it's in oil and not water. And yes, it is just test. But you're getting 100% of the hormone. I get a euphoric feeling and I feel stronger at the gym after taking it. Is it all just in my head? I would think not. You can knock it all you want, but the shit works. It's getting 50mg of test instantly. TBH I've found waiting only an hour after inject works better than waiting 2.

Back