Test Suspension from PSL Use - first time.

cybrsage

So I received some Test Suspension (test in water) from PSL. It surprised me a little because I ordered the TNE (test in oil), but I did ask (via emails) if the Test Suspension was available for sale yet since I wanted to try some out and I think they figured I wanted the Test Suspension instead of the TNE. I actually did (and said as much in the emails), so it all worked out in the end. :)

View attachment 562410

So far I have used it once, I plan on using it again soon to see if I get the same or different results. I used a 23g needle, as recommended, to both draw and inject. I shook the bottle some, drew 1ml, and injected it. Had a little trouble drawing, there was a larger than normal crystal that kept blocking the needle. Injecting had one such issue as well. I was pushing in fine, pretty fast since it is in water and I am used to oil for everything, when it suddenly stopped moving. I pushed a little harder - nothing. Then POP, a slight audible sound as a stuck crystal moved through the needle and I injected the rest very quickly.

No pain from anything, though, even the sudden massive push when the crystal cleared. I was very surprised by this, as I was told there is a lot of PIP with Test Suspension. There was also no next day pain, unlike with TNE.

I am going to shake the bottle much more vigorously the next time and see what happens. Anyone use Test Suspension and can give some guidance on that portion?

I felt the Test his about 45 minutes later - twice as fast as with TNE. It also felt more powerful than the TNE, even though I used the same total Test amount. It seemed to clear my system faster too...though I cannot be sure of that.

Provided the same stuck crystal issue does not happen again, I am liking the Test Suspension. My wife HATES the smell of TNE. She hates it so badly she will not let me within 20 feet of her after I inject...and for hours later until the smell goes away. Not a good thing, so while I really like TNE, I am thinking Test Suspension will be a far better choice. :)

Weird, I get more PIP from suspension than TNE. Heating the vial under the sink (before you swab it obviously) can help with larger crystals. What's the concentration? 100mg/mL definitely gave me some bite.

50mg/ml. That is most likely why there is no bite to it.

I did another shot today, 75mg, so 1.5ml. It had no bite again, though for some reason I had trouble initially pushing the plunger down. Normally I move the plunger a bit up and down before filling the syringe, to loosen it up, but I think I forgot this time. Once it started moving, everything was fine. It hit me about 30mins after injection this time - and I definitely felt it whereas with only 50mg I was pretty sure I felt it, but not positive.

I did shake the hell out of the bottle first, to the point it was fully frothy and nothing more could be shaken. The syringe filled smoothly this time - 23g. Wife cannot even tell I used it, so that is a HUGE plus for me.

My wife HATES the smell of TNE. She hates it so badly she will not let me within 20 feet of her after I inject...and for hours later until the smell goes away

Care to elaborate on this buddy?
This is a side I've never heard about...
What smells? is it your skin? Your breath? Your parps?

Care to elaborate on this buddy?
This is a side I've never heard about...
What smells? is it your skin? Your breath? Your parps?

The oil itself is EO based. It has a strange smell to it that you can smell as soon as you start drawing it from the vial. It will fill the room and stay there for days. After you inject it you can taste it and smell it throughout the day. Works great though!

The oil itself is EO based. It has a strange smell to it that you can smell as soon as you start drawing it from the vial. It will fill the room and stay there for days. After you inject it you can taste it and smell it throughout the day. Works great though!

Does it come with a free bag of Pot Pourri? ;)

50mg/ml. That is most likely why there is no bite to it.

I did another shot today, 75mg, so 1.5ml. It had no bite again, though for some reason I had trouble initially pushing the plunger down. Normally I move the plunger a bit up and down before filling the syringe, to loosen it up, but I think I forgot this time. Once it started moving, everything was fine. It hit me about 30mins after injection this time - and I definitely felt it whereas with only 50mg I was pretty sure I felt it, but not positive.

I did shake the hell out of the bottle first, to the point it was fully frothy and nothing more could be shaken. The syringe filled smoothly this time - 23g. Wife cannot even tell I used it, so that is a HUGE plus for me.

Ahhh, that makes sense. Glad that the wife can now stand being around you haha. That has to be rough when you have a new "toy" they won't let you play with. :wiggle:

I know it! She can smell when I start to pull the TNE into the syringe...and then the complaining begins. I am saving the TNE I have left for when she is away for a few days. :)

I personally do not mind the smell - but it is very distinctive, and very strong when you start to sweat. I am sure I will be able to know if anyone around me is using TNE! :)

I know it! She can smell when I start to pull the TNE into the syringe...and then the complaining begins. I am saving the TNE I have left for when she is away for a few days. :)

I personally do not mind the smell - but it is very distinctive, and very strong when you start to sweat. I am sure I will be able to know if anyone around me is using TNE! :)

Muwahaha, it is a fun game to play. The only thing that sucks is if you hint about it, you are kind of admitting it yourself. Even though it's kind of obvious, I do like to deny everything! :wiggle:

Just to give a final update, I did a third use of the Test Injection, 1.5ml (75mg) and had no problem using a 23g needle. I did shake the bottle vigorously first, to ensure all the crystals were as small up as they could be. Still worked as before, about 30 or so minutes after pinning it hit me again.

Back