Test suspension sub q for pre workout

anzel

Exploring using test suspension.
I am figuring if injected sub q it would absorb slower than IM. I see people say inject test suspension IM about an hour pre workout. So I'm wondering if you do it sub q would it be better to inject 2 or 3 hrs pre workout.

And I was considering sub q because psl makes a pretty smooth product and I was able to inject their winny using a slin pin IM. I'm thinking their test suspension will have small enough crystals to pass a 29g pin. And may as well go sub q to avoid PIP and save on injection sights.

Anyone's thoughts?

Not sure about a 29. It will go through a 27g with little issue usually. Occasionally it will get clogged up. In that case you can just pull back on the plunger and give it another go. I've tried IM and subQ in the belly and it seemed to kick in just as quick either way.

I wouldnt do water suspension subq for one you are more at risk of a infection or bad reaction. Also a good chance of getting a huge knot and it burning because it is eating your flesh lol. If i use a slin pin i still put it in the muscle thats kind of the point you want it to kick in fast for the gym.

Exploring using test suspension.
I am figuring if injected sub q it would absorb slower than IM. I see people say inject test suspension IM about an hour pre workout. So I'm wondering if you do it sub q would it be better to inject 2 or 3 hrs pre workout.

And I was considering sub q because psl makes a pretty smooth product and I was able to inject their winny using a slin pin IM. I'm thinking their test suspension will have small enough crystals to pass a 29g pin. And may as well go sub q to avoid PIP and save on injection sights.

Anyone's thoughts?

I used 25g pin and it still got clogged sometimes with PSL test suspension I dont think insulin syringe is good idea.

I used 25g pin and it still got clogged sometimes with PSL test suspension I dont think insulin syringe is good idea.

Believe it or not, the 27g slin pin actually works better. The narrow barrel allows for greater pressure buildup. I agree the 25g clogs up easier.

Believe it or not, the 27g slin pin actually works better. The narrow barrel allows for greater pressure buildup. I agree the 25g clogs up easier.

27g. Worked great.
Had a knot and burned but it's not a big deal. I read so many guys complain hoe painful and what not. It's really not a big deal.
It was just a little test run to see how it did. I prob wouldn't use it for a pre workout in the future.
For me didn't make sense... I'm on low test high deca. Why spike my test then??

27g. Worked great.
Had a knot and burned but it's not a big deal. I read so many guys complain hoe painful and what not. It's really not a big deal.
It was just a little test run to see how it did. I prob wouldn't use it for a pre workout in the future.

What did you do subq or im???
Subqs ok im is the one that's hurts with water base nothing to full on but a nice sting

27g. Worked great.

Thats kind of its main purpose or athletes that need to pass a drug test. 100mg pw gives you a big burst of power and aggression.

Back