Test T3 question

james18

I am planning on running a 12 week cycle for fat loss.
Weeks 1-3 300 mgs test cypionate, 250 iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD, 1mg of Arimidex split throughout the week.
Week 4-9 350 mgs test cypionate, 250 iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD, 1.5 mg's split throughout the week. T3 starting at 25 mcg's ramping up to 75-100 mcg's then back down to 25 mcg's.
Weeks 9-12 350 mg's test cypionate, 250 iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD. 1.5 mg's Arimidex split throughout the week.
I will continue to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for one week after my last injection
Tapering off Arimidex by week 3 of my PCT
2 weeks after my last injection of test
week 1 30 mg's nolvadex every day
week 2-3 20 mg's nolvadex every day
week 4 10 mg's nolvadex every day

Anyone have any suggestions or corrections? I was also thinking about taking a very small amount of propecia to prevent any hair loss. Is 350 mg's of test cypionate enough to prevent any muscle loss from the T3? Also should I start of with a higher dose of test and taper down?
Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am planning on running a 12 week cycle for fat loss.
Weeks 1-3 300 mgs test cypionate, 250 iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD, 1mg of Arimidex split throughout the week.
Week 4-9 350 mgs test cypionate, 250 iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD, 1.5 mg's split throughout the week. T3 starting at 25 mcg's ramping up to 75-100 mcg's then back down to 25 mcg's.
Weeks 9-12 350 mg's test cypionate, 250 iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD. 1.5 mg's Arimidex split throughout the week.
I will continue to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for one week after my last injection
Tapering off Arimidex by week 3 of my PCT
2 weeks after my last injection of test
week 1 30 mg's nolvadex every day
week 2-3 20 mg's nolvadex every day
week 4 10 mg's nolvadex every day

Anyone have any suggestions or corrections? I was also thinking about taking a very small amount of propecia to prevent any hair loss. Is 350 mg's of test cypionate enough to prevent any muscle loss from the T3? Also should I start of with a higher dose of test and taper down?
Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Generally looks good, but in my opinion the test is too low. Run at least 500mg EW. On a cutting cycle, T3 can ravage your muscle with insufficient test. Also, if you want to make the most from the cycle throw something like clen or albuterol alongside the T3. They work together very nicely.

lose fat

I run every day to lose weight, daily one-hour upside down, also to the reduction of daily food intake, but no less flesh

I would lean heavily on the cardio.
I have a knee injury that keeps me from running presently. Even the ellipital creates problems without packing ice afterwards.
I've opted for t-3/ clen on the last few weeks of my current cycle. I've lossed about 7 lbs in a few weeks alongside of 200 eod prop. I finished 8 weeks of tren a week ago & don't remember sweating like this. Strength gains are intact.

Back