Test & tren cycle, add deca??

YoungBodybuilder

Alright I'm 9.5 weeks out from my comp and running 150mg test e and 350mg tren ace. gonna add winny at 4 weeks out. .5 adex eod and .5 caber mom/thurs. everything's going great. Question is, add deca? I've ran it before no problem but I've heard tren + deca is a no go. What you guys think? also curious if adding it in 9 weeks out is even worth it considering deca takes so long to "kick in".

what are you hoping to gain from the deca? I often run low dose deca with tren for joint relief but if your seeking additional anabolic benefit your pretty much just wasting the deca imo.

Just as much muscle as possible, but that's what I figured. I stay dry on deca so water weight wouldn't be an issue. But yeah, I figured it would be a waste if my point is to grow

Deca pales in comparison to Tren in terms of pretty much everything. I wouldn't add Deca this close to your competition because there's a chance it would just bloat you. If you want more, just bump the tren up to 500mg.

I just get the feeling that Deca wouldn't do much for you. Unless you have joint issues, don't add the Deca. Waste of money and you'd almost certainly have to use Caber/Prami. Caber's even more expensive and Prami has shitty sides.

Deca pales in comparison to Tren in terms of pretty much everything. I wouldn't add Deca this close to your competition because there's a chance it would just bloat you. If you want more, just bump the tren up to 500mg.

I just get the feeling that Deca wouldn't do much for you. Unless you have joint issues, don't add the Deca. Waste of money and you'd almost certainly have to use Caber/Prami. Caber's even more expensive and Prami has shitty sides.

What kind of gains did deca give you? How about tren? Did prami make you sick? Did deca give you alot of bloat?

I've read that masterone and tren are a good combo and the mast covers up the tren sides... Just what I've read from people before.... Thanks for sharing your log man! Good luck with your competition!

I've read that masterone and tren are a good combo and the mast covers up the tren sides... Just what I've read from people before.... Thanks for sharing your log man! Good luck with your competition!

Masteron is a great addition, but it doesn't cover any sides. :) I love deca, even with tren (I don't come off deca, ever - as I have destroyed knees) - but at 9.5 weeks out, I'd be less focused on bulking, and more focused on shaping/tying things in. Deca takes a good six weeks to build to saturation anyway, so I'd save it for a bulk after your show(s).

My .02c :)

Everybody saying u have to add caber or prami while running deca or tren?
Caber and prami is some pretty harsh shit, i myself never ran caber or prami while on both tren and deca
Right now my blast is test 400mg/week, deca 600, tren 300, i dont feel bad what so ever and keep my ai at .5 eod
I dunno but 30 sum years ago there was no such thing as caber or prami and now its a must?
Individuals vary, some dudes are gyno prone, some dudes arent, all depends on what works for u
Kinda like saying i get tren cough all the time, others dont
Thats just one of the sides i get from tren

Last edited:
Everybody saying u have to add caber or prami while running deca or tren?
Caber and prami is some pretty harsh shit, i myself never ran caber or prami while on both tren and deca
Right now my blast is test 400mg/week, deca 600, tren 300, i dont feel bad what so ever and keep my ai at .5 eod
I dunno but 30 sum years ago there was no such thing as caber or prami and now its a must?
Individuals vary, some dudes are gyno prone, some dudes arent, all depends on what works for u
Kinda like saying i get tren cough all the time, others dont
Thats just one of the sides i get from tren

Never ran two 19-nors myself, but i'd expect for there to certainly be prolactin issues on people who did run tren/deca. Even if you have perfect estrogen.

That said your case doesn't sound typical to me? Good genetics, I suppose.

What kind of gains did deca give you? How about tren? Did prami make you sick? Did deca give you alot of bloat?

Deca gives great gains but I would argue that there's not a lot of quality to them unless you run it for at least 16 weeks. It takes a long time to build up, kick in etc.
I'd say Tren gives more muscle mass than Deca, but not more weight. Y'know because of the tendency for people to bloat up ~5 pounds on deca. Plus Tren has the whole de novo lipogenesis thing, so less fat will be put on.

And yeah nausea is a bitch for Prami. Nothing fixes it either. That's why people buy Caber, I guess.

I only use nandrolone to bulk up. I see no benefit in adding it to a cut. What you have planned already will get the job done.

Thanks guys that's what I figured. I run caber and adex as I'm very gyno prone both to progrsterone and estrogen gyno. but i found deca had me very solid with little to no bloat but that wasn't till about the 12 week mark so I'm gonna stick with the test and tren (I'll maybe up the tren) and the winny coming in at 4 weeks out. and yes I'd love to run mast but my supplier doesn't have any at the moment

Oh and I'm lean at the moment. ahead of my planned schedule that's why I'm trying to pack on as much mass as possible. I'm 9 weeks out looking how I thought I would 6 weeks out so why not get bigger lol

NPP surprised me by making me as solid as Tren actually. Not a dry solid but I was founder BF still hard, dense, solid looking. I just had to wait till it completely saturated in me.... I woke up looking ridiculous one day after a day of added calories by 3j. Why not NPP if you Nate less than 10 weeks from your comp

Back