Test Tren Cycle.....What to have on deck for sides?

ripstack

I took a cycle about 4 Months ago with Tren Ace and Test. Took .5ml's every three days or so. When I came off I had pretty bad acne. No gyno or anything. Still have noticable acne on my back. I did not take any post cycle therapy (pct). I was told that was the reason for the acne.

I am itching to do another cycle but I want to do it right this time. I will be taking another TEST/TREN cycle. Looks like this

Test - 500 wk.....10wks
Tren Ace - 150 wk.......10wks

PCT
Nolva 4wks

I am reading alot of diff. information on the web about prolactin sides.

On one hand. If sides from test start...I should take Nolva
But if I take Nolva for test then the it will aggravate the Prolactin fromt the Tren.

Whats the Deal?
I don't think I'm prone to sides except for the acne but just in case I want to be ready.
If I just keep some Bromo and nolva, will I be fine?
Also, I heard of taking Winnie to keep the prolactin in check. Should I just take that instead of having to worry about tren sides and just keep nolva for the test?

PLEASE HELP

OK, first off who ever told you not to do a post cycle therapy (pct). go find them and kick their ass. You should always run a post cycle therapy (pct) expecially if you are throwing tren in the mix.

Lots of info on post cycle therapy (pct)s and AI's. read up. Always have letro on hand. Hope you never have to use it.

Do the research yourself so you understand it. after about 30 hours of reading come post your questions. You will get more out of it than if someone just spoon fed it to you. Diet-oak's thread on post cycle therapy (pct) is a good start.

Yes read det-oaks sticky at the top of the forum..."standard pct" its awsome! Second you got acne because your hormones were all over the place. You will get it this time too. Your going to have to get some Proactive (what I use) or some retin-a or maybe accutane by script if its super bad. I wouldnt run nolva during cycle but thats my opinion...I run anastrozole for ai....I believe bromo has some nasty sides. Your running a fairly simple cycle so you shouldnt need to make it complex....test/tren/ai/pct g2g

I just finished the same cycle but IMO you shouldnt run a 19nor without something for the prolactin. I used prami. Loaded for 2 weeks prior to first Tren pin and will run prami ED for a few weeks after (prolly all the way through PCT for the libido). Do you due diligence and research the shit out of it before you wreck yourself.

I would say get some Dostinex (Cabergoline) before you start your next Tren cycle...

BUT - Thats just my experience running Test E / Tren ACE...

So after doing some research I don't think my cycle is too harsh. But this whole thing with the Tren is a little confusing. What happens when I start my PCT with the Nolva, will it still aggravate the prolactin? How's this look?

Adex .25 ed on cycle
Letro and caber on hand

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Stack it with Winstrol. Ive been juicin almost 20 yrs off and on and I almost always use Winstrol and I NEVER needed Nolva. Also....Nolva will reduce your gains. It cuts the wateer. Water weight equals size....size equals strength and together they equal a big mutha fukka!

gator

you will like the tren way more than the win..imo.. on test and win right now was on test and tren last summer.

Stack it with Winstrol. Ive been juicin almost 20 yrs off and on and I almost always use Winstrol and I NEVER needed Nolva. Also....Nolva will reduce your gains. It cuts the wateer. Water weight equals size....size equals strength and together they equal a big mutha fukka!
gator

HAHAHA yes sir!

Thx guys. I think I will run some Winstrol and just keep the ancillaries on deck. Any preferences for Winstrol, Pills or inject? I am automatically leaning towards injection because I would be injecting frequently with the tren anyways and it just seems it would be better for my liver. So here's what I have so far.... Should I use A-dex? It wouldn't hurt if I threw in about .25 ed would it?

Test E, 500/wk , 2 x 250 per week. 10 weeks
Tren Ace, 150/wk, 4 x 37.5 per week. 10 weeks
Winstrol (inject), 100/wk, 4 x 25 per week. 5th - 10th weeks
A-Dex .25 ???? Should I use it or keep it on deck with the letro
Letro on deck

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20

What do you guyz think?...I put winstrol at 5-10 cuz I'm a broke dick. If I get more money should I run it 1-10?

You can run the adex upto 1mg per day, if you need to. I ended up going to 1mg and had to stay there the whole cycle. I would run prami/caber right from the start. But I thats just me (I dont like the idea of breat feeding my kids myself! LOL).

Back