Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

What happened to the model chick you though might be the one?

Everything was great until it got more serious and we started discussion becoming exclusive and there was deal breakers on both sides and neither of us was willing to compromise on those.
It sucks but you cant force people to change their core beliefs, that will never be something that lasts, sadly :(

Lemme guess, you had to quit blowing other guys and she had to quit seeing her bull Bruno with the 10" dick?

Just bustin' your chops Santa....

Lemme guess, you had to quit blowing other guys and she had to quit seeing her bull Bruno with the 10" dick?
Just bustin' your chops Santa....

It was two big deal breakers that just wouldnt work.
She wanted me to stop smoking herb. Its not that I cant stop...just nobody decides over me except me...
I want 3 kids, she only wanted one, i even tried to compromise with 2 BUT if both were girls, she would have to pump out another one until I got a son.

I was raised as only child, she had siblings and ironically we both hated it lol....

Wow, not what I would have thought. My advice is don't back down on the big family, and don't wait too long. Kids are great, and sometimes terrible, but totally worth it.

Agreed. 5 boys ages 15 to 2......I've seen a lot. Lol

The nightmares lol... Most of my friends have kids by now and they all talked big game of at least 3-4 kids. Majority of them gave up at the second child lol.
But if you look at my dads family history tree its always been 4-5 kids as standard.
Plus friendly drunks and young kids are the best, always unfiltered truth and joy but most importantly no judging anything. Just in their bliss bubble of naivety :D

I can just agree with casanovaaa. Great words to live by.
I've always wanted and imagined at least 3 kids or more so its not gonna change anytime soon.

I stopped caring a few weeks back... Life has been such chaotic and just not been grown up about it, to be nice about it...
I'm fat, out of shape, ugly, poor, alone but truth is... For the first time in my life that shit aint keeping me down.
Exhausted sure but not on life, not on the way forward.

I do make some excuses but in the end its just life's pleasures that's too alluring.

PCT is coming to an end next week and I havent done any measurements but I would guess i'm actually smaller and higher bodyfat than before starting the cycle lol...
I want to be more mad about it but its just been such a weird last months that I dont think anything will phase or shock me anymore... There's only so much shit you can see before it stops mattering you know...

It's not all dark on the horizon though, life should equal out soon enough and things will be back to normal. Or so I hope... It can't get much worse, thats shit for sure lol.... :(

But in the end, i'd rather burn out than fade away... Women and partying will be my early death if anything lol...

Last edited:
My dick is finally starting to recover to it old self...
It didnt really stop working but it was close, no issue performing but no sex drive, no morning wood etc.

It was scary for a while (started a week or two after I started PCT)

So conclusion.
I will never run tren again
And doubtful I will ever try deca or any other 19-nor if it exists.

This cycle ruined my erections and sexdrive.... Havent done bloods yet for "reasons" but yeh...I aint looking forward too it ;(

Back