Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

How long after tren use will you wait before doing bloods?

I honestly should have done it already. What concerns me the most with tren is hematocrit levels but since I'm not allowed to donate blood until september and the cycle itself is not over so it feels somewhat redundant.

Two days in a row have I forgotten to take the test shot and ended up taking both before bedtime...so i guess mentally i've already moved on.
Got 4-5 days left of prop, arm is still fucked but super closed to fully healed so i'm bit scared to run in there and make it worse again...

I've decided on my next cycle, might change doses but i'm pretty happy with both compounds and doses.
Peptides are still a work in progess and will most likely change.
`
16 weeks cycle.
400mg test e / wk
600mg EQ / wk
NPP 150mg /wk (therapeutic joint treatment)
Winstrol 200ish mg/wk (last 8 weeks)

Peptides
dac-1295 + 2iu hgh
igf1-lr3 or PEG-MGF, probably buy both and try them standalone.

What do you guys think ? Overkill ? Good ? Bad ? Decent ?
What do you think about mixing NPP and Winstrol ?

Would I need caber for the NPP or wont matter at such low doses ?

Something i'm definitely gonna do different next cycle is having at least 1-2 times per week with deep tissue massage and a chiropractor.
I also feel that I've finally started to understand diet but more what it actually takes to execute it. Feel it will be much easier next cycle.
Also learned this cycle to pace myself and that injuries fucking sucks and will prevent gains far more than training bit lighter ever would...

Overall i'm pretty fucking happy with this cycle.
I didnt manage the weight goal or even lmm goals BUT...i've dropped almost 6% bodyfat and I've got my body, confidence and happiness back.
Feel like a million bucks and girls just cant take their eyes of me :D

Doing last injection tomorrow and will start my PCT on sunday.

Looking forward to starting my boxing training and planning next cycle.
I knew I said this start of this cycle but to be honest... I still had no fucking clue what I was doing start of this cycle :p

Just the organisation will be so insanely different. First time I actually feel like I know whats gonna be expected.

Been having some weird airplane "lock" over my left ear only for the past couple days.
Could be sign of minor infection, i'm still on the fence over hematocrit levels.... I will be leaving blood work this week and if its fucked...
I'll have to man the fuck up and put a 60cc needle inside of me over a fucking quart sized juice container and pray to someone i dont pass the fuck out in middle of it lol.......

How did you feel with the Tren? Any negative sides? Not sure if you mentioned it. I didn***8217;t read all 25 pages. I have 2 vials of it but honestly I***8217;m kinda scared to try it.

How did you feel with the Tren? Any negative sides? Not sure if you mentioned it. I didn***8217;t read all 25 pages. I have 2 vials of it but honestly I***8217;m kinda scared to try it.

It was my second tren cycle and I will never run tren again. The side effects are just not worth it for me personally.
If you're interested, I wrote sort of a summary of my experience and sides on tren, to another member that asked the same question.

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ren-cycle-would-even-benefit.html#post3890386

Wow. Ok just read that. Yeah I’m think I’m going to pass on it. I already have trouble sleeping and I’m always running hot and sweat. Plus living in AZ I think I would end up melting away.

Appreciate it bud. Really glad I didn’t just try it.

How the hell you get 600 comments on your cycle and all I can get are pity bumps from you?... lol
Guess some guys got it and some guys don’t...lol

Wow. Ok just read that. Yeah I***8217;m think I***8217;m going to pass on it. I already have trouble sleeping and I***8217;m always running hot and sweat. Plus living in AZ I think I would end up melting away.

Appreciate it bud. Really glad I didn***8217;t just try it.

Gave me a good laugh man. You Kiwis sure got good sense! Tren surely has alot of issues to deal with.
do you live by the beach at least?

Gave me a good laugh man. You Kiwis sure got good sense! Tren surely has alot of issues to deal with.
do you live by the beach at least?

I***8217;ve been sitting on the Tren for about 3 months now. Looks like everyone gets pretty good results. But that***8217;s looking at YouTube videos. Haven***8217;t been able to ask anyone***8217;s real world experience with it. After reading up on it made me look at it like it was a dirty ass red headed step child I wanted nothing to do with. The biggest thing I was worried about was the psychological issues it causes. I already have a screw or 2 loose.

And no brother no beach. We have a pool though. But at this time of year the water is around 95 degrees. I tried to get in it the other day and felt nautious. Shits like hell on earth here. Can***8217;t wait for the winter and 85 degree weather lmfao

How the hell you get 600 comments on your cycle and all I can get are pity bumps from you?... lol
Guess some guys got it and some guys don***8217;t...lol

Because ive posted about 400 of those 600 replies ? :p
A lot of this thread is literally just my thoughts at that time.
Often stuff related to various situations that others noobs (like myself) can relate to and get some insight on how I felt and/or dealt with it.
At least that was the idea, not so sure it ended up executed that way.

If you look at like the latest 10-20 questions ive made here, they all have gone unanswered so dont feel bad bro!
Most veterans have stopped posting in this thread for reasons I can guess lol...

Last edited:
Something i'm definitely gonna do different next cycle is having at least 1-2 times per week with deep tissue massage and a chiropractor.
I also feel that I've finally started to understand diet but more what it actually takes to execute it. Feel it will be much easier next cycle.
Also learned this cycle to pace myself and that injuries fucking sucks and will prevent gains far more than training bit lighter ever would...

Overall i'm pretty fucking happy with this cycle.
I didnt manage the weight goal or even lmm goals BUT...i've dropped almost 6% bodyfat and I've got my body, confidence and happiness back.
Feel like a million bucks and girls just cant take their eyes of me :D

girls not being able to take their eyes off of you is a good thing. enjoy it while it last!

Because ive posted about 400 of those 600 replies ? :p
A lot of this thread is literally just my thoughts at that time.
Often stuff related to various situations that others noobs (like myself) can relate to and get some insight on how I felt and/or dealt with it.
At least that was the idea, not so sure it ended up executed that way.

If you look at like the latest 10-20 questions ive made here, they all have gone unanswered so dont feel bad bro!
Most veterans have stopped posting in this thread for reasons I can guess lol...

Now I'm hurt man, ive answered at least 3 questions youve had. but loving this thread nonetheless!

I***8217;ve been sitting on the Tren for about 3 months now. Looks like everyone gets pretty good results. But that***8217;s looking at YouTube videos. Haven***8217;t been able to ask anyone***8217;s real world experience with it. After reading up on it made me look at it like it was a dirty ass red headed step child I wanted nothing to do with. The biggest thing I was worried about was the psychological issues it causes. I already have a screw or 2 loose.

And no brother no beach. We have a pool though. But at this time of year the water is around 95 degrees. I tried to get in it the other day and felt nautious. Shits like hell on earth here. Can***8217;t wait for the winter and 85 degree weather lmfao
For the love of humanity how expensive is your light bill from the airco? winter temp is 85? damn. i thought i had it bad when i lived in the Haiti with the humidity there.

For the love of humanity how expensive is your light bill from the airco? winter temp is 85? damn. i thought i had it bad when i lived in the Haiti with the humidity there.

Summer time light bill is $500-600 a month. House is about 3400sq/ft with 2 AC units. Set to 75 day time and 72 when I sleep. Plus with the pool that uses some power. It sucks some days. Who am I kidding it sucks for about 4 months.

Summer time light bill is $500-600 a month. House is about 3400sq/ft with 2 AC units. Set to 75 day time and 72 when I sleep. Plus with the pool that uses some power. It sucks some days. Who am I kidding it sucks for about 4 months.

OMG...500-600 light bill. :Pat: I couldn't fathom. What about your water bill for the pool ha if you had to fill it? Bet that costs a bunch.
OMM

Back