test with some stan

doyoudo911

6ft
180 pounds
11% bf
my avatar picture is very recent

been on this forum for 2+ years. I typically sit back and just read. I made my own cycle. Let me know what you guys think. thank you!

1-10 test cyp 500mg/week
7-12 stan 50mg ed- spread out thru the day
3-10 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu e4d
aromasin 5mg eod
12-16 nolva 20/20/20/10/10

using a 23g 1"

the cycle really doesn't look bad at all- couple of questions for you:
1- where all are you injecting? you will need a 1.5" for glutes and you can run a 25ga 1" in quads if you like(I do)
2- why are you using aromasin? if you don't have previous gyno issues, I wouldn't take anything

thanx guys! im using the aromasin just in case of gyno but mostly to reduce the water retention from the test during the cycle

6ft
180 pounds
11% bf
my avatar picture is very recent

been on this forum for 2+ years. I typically sit back and just read. I made my own cycle. Let me know what you guys think. thank you!

1-10 test cyp 500mg/week
7-12 stan 50mg ed- spread out thru the day
3-10 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu e4d
aromasin 5mg eod
12-16 nolva 20/20/20/10/10

using a 23g 1"

1st im not a fan of winnie, bad on the joints , bad on the hair , terrible on cholesterol levels . people think it shreds you because it dries you out and being dry vs shredded is very different.
2nd i would probablly run the oral from the start for 4-6 weeks OR weeks 1-4 AND 9-12 which would jump start and close out the cycle nice.

Everyone is different tho. I love Winstrol (winny) and can deal with the joint pain even tho i never get it. I get joint pain from prop but it did wonders on me so i dont know about if it doesnt shred you because it sure did make me look a lot different and let me tell you my diet wasnt all on point but thats just my experience from it with others could have went through the same as you dadawg so im not saying your wrong by any means

1st im not a fan of winnie, bad on the joints , bad on the hair , terrible on cholesterol levels . people think it shreds you because it dries you out and being dry vs shredded is very different.
2nd i would probablly run the oral from the start for 4-6 weeks OR weeks 1-4 AND 9-12 which would jump start and close out the cycle nice.

why whould i use Winstrol (winny) to jump start my cycle, it doesnt really add on weight.

also good point on the dry joints, i was doing overhead extension the other day and my elbows really felt it :mad:
would MHN work better for the end of my cycle to cut up considering it will help cut up, help out joints, and is also low on sides. (weeks 9-12)

and then to start weeks 1-4 some turinabol?

why whould i use Winstrol (winny) to jump start my cycle, it doesnt really add on weight.

also good point on the dry joints, i was doing overhead extension the other day and my elbows really felt it :mad:
would MHN work better for the end of my cycle to cut up considering it will help cut up, help out joints, and is also low on sides. (weeks 9-12)

and then to start weeks 1-4 some turinabol?

you said winnie doesnt even add weight but you want to take it anyway lol.
ive never seen a compound make as many people dumb as winnie.its main contribution to bodybuilding is drying you up / making you hard precontest. so rocket scientist all over the world use it thinking that the dry hard look will stay when winnie is stopped.

ive never seen a compound make as many people dumb as winnie.its main contribution to bodybuilding is drying you up / making you hard precontest. so rocket scientist all over the world use it thinking that the dry hard look will stay when winnie is stopped.

what would you suggest if people wanna shed n shred?

sorry if i hijacked your thread

what would you suggest if people wanna shed n shred?

sorry if i hijacked your thread

winnied doesnt magically rip fat from the body lol test or tren either one will lean you out just as quick. winnie dries you out and hardens to a degree but so does tren/masteron/etc. when the winnie stops the water comes back.

im taking it at the end to cut up....however i saw geneza new product mhn (Methylhydroxynandrolone) and according to Mr. Nap its good for cutting cycles, and moists the joins (hence its a nandrolone)

any suggestions?

Test/Tren is amazing for a lean build. Im on wk6 of a 20wk cycle heavy on tren acetate. Its really giving me hella pumps and burning fat like crazy! I began 190lbs @15% and lost 15lbs the first three weeks, now im gaining lean mass like I expected to. Also running letrozol from RuI. My last two wks will be with winstrol. Ive never use wini on the front of a cycle, too painful.

i know this sounds stupid but im drinking a gallon a day im assuming winnie will negate that and dry me out anyways?

hmm well im 6"4 290, so test/tren and winnie at the end would be good? i got the tren e but not the test.

Test/Tren is amazing for a lean build. Im on wk6 of a 20wk cycle heavy on tren acetate. Its really giving me hella pumps and burning fat like crazy! I began 190lbs @15% and lost 15lbs the first three weeks, now im gaining lean mass like I expected to. Also running letrozol from RuI. My last two wks will be with winstrol. Ive never use wini on the front of a cycle, too painful.

im trying to stay away from 2 injectibles, especially tren. Its too harsh imo

Back