Testicular Atrophy HELP!!!!!

SwaggyP

Here's my story:

17 year old kid who wanted to be big as the older guys quick and easy so I decided to take steroids with some of my buddies. Everything is good I was running safe amounts of test 400 with deca.

1mL deca/1mL T400 2X a week

I ran this set up for about a month and a half. Now here's where shyt really went downhill for me as I was reaching the peak of my fitness level I thought to myself what if I increase the test I'm taking. So I decided to increase the test.

1mL deca/2mL T400 2X a week.

Now at that time I didn't care to think about what I was doing to my body I just wanted to be big as did all my friends. And now at 22 years of age I'm having a hard time maintaining an erection, my load is really weak and watery, my testicles have shrunk to the size of grapes/peanuts and I have no desire to have sex. (While I was on the juice I was having sex like 4 times a day with my girlfriend).

So I ask is there anything I can do to increase my ball size, and reverse the damage I did? I've been reading about a lot of people using HCG and Clomid to fix this issue. Any help is appreciated.

Side note: I did not run a PCT cause I was ignorant and dumb.

thats why we tell people of your age not to do steroids...

did you run a pct????

No PCT I just stopped running the roids and then boom balls shrunk to the size of peanuts and now I'm depressed with zero motivation in life.

So like a hormones test? What should I ask my doctor? Also if I take test at 500 once a week with HCG will it help at all or make matters worse?

So like a hormones test? What should I ask my doctor? Also if I take test at 500 once a week with HCG will it help at all or make matters worse?

Start with the Hormone Panel for Females(yes i know you are male). its cheap from privatemdlabs.com. coupon code in their newsletter.

In the meantime start doing research on HTPA restart. When you get the bloodwork done post it in here and some of the senior guys in here will give you some guidance.

Holy crap this thread should be a sticky. WTF I just think some of these guys just have NO common sense. Roll the dice ya know. :flamingma That's what I gotta say !!!!

get blood work and run PCT.it might help restart your htpa.
should of done ur research before injecting things inside your body.
hope u recover.

pct: clomiphene and nolvadex.
there should be a banner around this forum * RUI PRODUCTS* find it, click on it and order these two from them.
start the first week dose at 100mg of clomid and 40 for nolva do this for 2 weeks and then cut the dose at half - Clomid 50mg ed and nolva 20mg ed for the remaining 2 weeks.(4 weeks in total).
i really hope you recover , u r way to young to be on trt.

Hey bro thanks for the tips you think a PCT will work now after 4 years?

https://rui-products.com/checkout/cart/

Is this the stuff you were mentioning?

Cant view the cart.
Its worth a try. Theres a sticky here on pct and hypogondism as well as how to restart the hpta.

If you were my son, I would get you connected with a trusted primary care doc who could refer you to an endocrinologist, perhaps one with a specialty in fertility issues.
With respect, I disagree with those who, with the best of intentions, suggest you self medicate with restorative meds, and pray it works without unintended consequences. I say man up. Go to a doctor who can get to the source of the problem and craft a treatment protocol. That is basically how I approached my testosterone deficit, and it was life-changing because I did it the right way. Sure, you can probably find a vid that shows you how to remove your own appendix. But would you really want to.
As the father of three young men, i wish you all the best. Truly, got to come out of the shadows on this one. The quality of your young life depends on getting it right.

dude your fine chill the f-out. I ran gear at your age 16 years ago we didn't have internet to tell us about pct and without that my nuts came back. to date I'm on cycle big ass fuck nuts still shrink, don't care. you're smashing your girl 4x aday with your cock not your peanuts:bigok: but now that you know get some pct.

Back