After 3 days PCT
Day 1 40 nolva 200 clomid
Day 2-11 20 nolva 50 clomid
Day 12-14 50 clomid
15-21 25 clomid
My goal :10 lbs

Do i need hcg?
I dont want to have low libido.. i had before now i recovered i dont want
To go again threw that horrible period..

SUGESTIONS?

I would prefer u to answer the question i asked so I can help u out! Your 4 weeker has no ai. You are using serm. Well your complaining about estrogen on previous cycles. I asked u if you used an ai before. U got shitty. I didn't come here looking for help from u. It was the other way around bud...

Can you show us a pic of you at 90lbs at 7% bf please?

Did I just see you talking about taking nolva whilst on cycle? Do you have gyno? If so, are you SURE you handle your e2 well?

3 days isn't enough to PCT on those compounds. The prop half life is about that and hence you'll still have quite a bit in your system.
Look up PCT calculator, it's on the forums.

Very good info but nothing about arimidex and the doses..
Can anybody just write some numbers not to send me on different links please?
I would be greatfull
Thanks

I would like to have the complete list of chimicals ..the dosage and to start this cycle..
Im working onboard a ship so i cannot make my bloodtests. I know that hcg is kinda mandatory but in italy and spain i cannot find only hcg 5000... which is too much. Please understand my situation and please help me with a quick answer cause also my internet connection is fked up...
I would love to do 250 ui hcg e3d but i dont have from where to buy.
Arimidex i can find. .proviron . nolva and clomid i already have..

I would say 4 weeks may be to short for that cycle at 100 mg eod. Test prop is a shorter Esther and will react in your body quicker. But your goal is 10 lb gain. I think the best course for a shorter cycle would be up the dosage to 150 mg eod for 6 weeks. This will put you at 525 mg a week and you will be at peak levels longer which will help you reach your goal. Also on test prop you shouldn't really get low libido. From my experience it actually is increased when on a test only cycle. All of this is just information for you to consider. Everybody will react different to every compound so you might react great and have great results but you could also get just good results. Either way the shorter cycle of only 4 weeks I think will not give enough time at peak levels to reach your 10 pound goal. I hope this helps answer your questions.

As for arimidex .25-.5 mg a day thought the whole cycle then run your pct after. Nolva and Clomid are great. Test prop has a half life of about 1.5 days so wait 4-5 days and go through your pct.

i would personally extend the cycle to 6 weeks to get maximum benefits and run .25mg a-dex eod to start.. if you notice libido issues bump it up to ed

drop the nolva and provirine.. save it..

i would personally extend the cycle to 6 weeks to get maximum benefits and run .25mg a-dex eod to start.. if you notice libido issues bump it up to ed

drop the nolva and provirine.. save it..

Back