Testosteron and letrozol - 3 interesting findings...

T

Thoms

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14623531&dopt=Abstract

1) Estrogen is a bigger culprit than androgens in halting the bone growth in adolescents.
2) test+letrozol subjects have even lower concentrations of estrogen than the control group.
3) letrozol isn't 100% effective against gyno. In the testosteron-only group; 2 out of 13 developped gyno. In the test+letrozol group, 2 out of 11 develloped gyno, regardless of the low estrogen concentration. Suspected mechanism is DHT conversion to 3beta-androstanediol, causing the gyno.

So don't throw out your nolva yet.

very interesting... i felt like taking arimidex eod during cycle was more of a safety blanket but now that kinda blows that whole theory out for me.

Make money with wordpress!

Have you been looking for new ways to make money with your wordpress blog? Ity.im offers five different ways for you to make more money with your wordpress blog TODAY!

We have created a plugin that will enable you to make money with your wordpress website. Once you install the plugin, certain links on your wordpress blog will be automatically converted to ity.im short url's. When someone on your wordpress blog clicks on one of these links you will earn revenue from:

1. Displaying interstitial ads
2. Text ad clicks in the top frame
3. Referral signups from referral link in the top frame
4. Place your own ads in an adframe displayed on the destination page of shortened urls!
5. Add text ads and interstitial ads directly to your website with our javascript code

make money with Wordpress

Make money with wordpress!

Have you been looking for new ways to make money with your wordpress blog? Ity.im offers five different ways for you to make more money with your wordpress blog TODAY!

We have created a plugin that will enable you to make money with your wordpress website. Once you install the plugin, certain links on your wordpress blog will be automatically converted to ity.im short url's. When someone on your wordpress blog clicks on one of these links you will earn revenue from:

4. Place your own ads in an adframe displayed on the destination page of shortened urls!
5. Add text ads and interstitial ads directly to your website with our javascript code

go some place else you vulture

3) letrozol isn't 100% effective against gyno. In the testosteron-only group; 2 out of 13 developped gyno. In the test+letrozol group, 2 out of 11 develloped gyno, regardless of the low estrogen concentration. Suspected mechanism is DHT conversion to 3beta-androstanediol, causing the gyno.

So don't throw out your nolva yet.

If this is the case, seems you could get around this w/ a good DHT conversion inhibitor...

And to the spammer, REALLY...

you can combine the various supplements to achieve the maximal effectiveness. You will not be disappointed and will understand what many people have learned to be a very necessary role in achieving maximum muscle gains and fat reduction.

Omg this is alquaiida terrorism spam attacks.

Last edited:
Omg this is alquaiida terrorism spam attacks.

Haha good one :laugh4:

Gyno sucks ass, i have pubertal puffy nips and it gets really annoying when I'm trying to bulk and it slowly creeps up on me. Kind of blows if that study is legit (link wasn't working for me), i always thought that letro/a-dex would be "anti-gyno" insurance but i guess not.. :( Luckily that's a pretty low percentage though so that must be why most people rely on it anyways.

500mg/wk Test enanthate, 2.5mg/daily(AM) Letrozol + 20mg/daily(PM) Nolvadex. NO range of gyno with this combo for me =) Actually on this right now, in week 3

hi,everyone

Great to be here... Hope to learn things here and share what i have. :)

Does anyone know the following DirectReputation dot com (directreputation. com), the situation is that my company but has existed for almost 7 years and a celebrity one of our competitors(Ithink they are our competitor) started to post defaming and slandering post about our company! You may imagine that this is not something we like, nor is it got for our company, in fact it wounds our business and we want to get ridoff with such a posting. Now, we are discussining the challenge with direct reputation plus they seem very professional. One of my collegues are using their service and maybe they are satisfied still I would like to know if there are some others.

I'm not aware of the rules of the community forum, but below is the web link, if it isn't allowed to post such links then please accept my apoligize and remove the link.
Internet Reputation Management

We really need to find a solution for our slandering and defaming issue, I bagging with regard to help here, so if you know something then let me know, post here or send me a PM.Hi Guys, Visited this forum / steroidology.com once or twice and I see a few familiar faces, so i figure registering and saying hello is the wise thing to do

Does anyone know this blog, just heard of the term offshore and was wondering what it is, still not sure...
Internet Reputation Management

If one were taking 500-700mg EW of Test E, When would the Letrozole+Nolva came into play, 1 week after last injection period. so if dosing 12 weeks of Test E, on week 13-14 start taking Letro and nolv?

1. is why females are normally shorter than males. So thats nothing new.

As far as the letro goes as an insurance against gyno. Every human system reacts differently to drugs. I once talked to an MD specializing in hormone treatment of people with hormone defeciencies and he told me that he has had several patients treated for years with test and HGH who, when they stopped taking hormones, ended up producing normal amounts themselves!! There was no negative feedback in these indivduals!! Even an increase in their own hormone production..Now THATS interesting

Back