Testosterone causing "flushing" effect on my face.

HotGates

I am going on my 6th week 2 shots a week @ 250mg, and need to know,
I have been noticing redness on my face and is hotter than usual, is this from the test? and is it normal?
my blood pressure is normal
Thanks.

Same here, going on week 6 of 800mg of test 400/wk. face looks fire truck red all the time now!!! hahaha Not too worried though unless BP goes up! Keep posting if any changes though.

Funny thing is, I'm on the same cycle.. 250mg x 2 a week and I'm on week 5. I actually noticed the flushing feeling this evening. My head/face feels super hot but the rest of my body doesn't. Weird feeling.

hahahaha-its funny i was cleaning the house the other day-and my son goes "dad your real tan" i chuckled and said i know-i havent been in the sun yet cause here in michigan its still cold as fuck.

LOL, it's the test doing it's job then I guess;)
the thing is I way 109 kilos now and my body is starting to change for the better.

My pop s was a redneck , Mama is a pure bred german so i m always red..purple when mad, lifting or -ucking :naughty:

I am going on my 6th week 2 shots a week @ 250mg, and need to know,
I have been noticing redness on my face and is hotter than usual, is this from the test? and is it normal?
my blood pressure is normal
Thanks.

That is very common where hormonal changes are going on. It could be an indicator of estrogen conversion also.

Back