Testosterone Cypionate Cycle Help

Sickko23

Hey guys I need some quick advice on the cycle I am running, this is my first time using. I am currently going to run
Week 1-12 Testosterone Cypionate 500mg per week
Week 8-12 HCG 250iu 2x week
Week 14-16 Clomid 50mg per day

Is this a good stack that I can run? Or would you change anything about it?

Welcome
AND I NEED your
weight
height
bodyfat
goals of the cycle.

It s not bad at all...u need to have ai on hand predicated with bloodwork b4 I can endorse...

I m no trt/cycle expert but I play one on here.

Hey guys I need some quick advice on the cycle I am running, this is my first time using. I am currently going to run
Week 1-12 Testosterone Cypionate 500mg per week
Week 8-12 HCG 250iu 2x week
Week 14-16 Clomid 50mg per day

Is this a good stack that I can run? Or would you change anything about it?

As your first you can do a shorter cycle, for example 8-9 week should be sufficient,
Hcg 250 ui x week is ok, but I would start before, around week 3 and continue throgout the cycle.
I would take arimidex on hand in case of need (you can take a minimal dose as precaution)

I m h o 8 wk cycle s are better suited for shorter estered test like prop or god forbid water based. I usually really feel "on" around week 3 -4 and 5 being ball s to the wall.

Anyone know where the saying Ball s to the wall came from ? It s not testicular humour...hint WW2. Involve s 3 balls...

As your first you can do a shorter cycle, for example 8-9 week should be sufficient,
Hcg 250 ui x week is ok, but I would start before, around week 3 and continue throgout the cycle.
I would take arimidex on hand in case of need (you can take a minimal dose as precaution)[/B]

Dammit WTF when doing Test C or E doing 8-9 weeks is pissing in the north wind. A waist of time and money. Test E or C will not start to do it's job until week 5-6 . As TooTuff said you need shorter esters for a short cycle. Get it Simple Simon says short cycle , short esters. YOu are using one of the lonest next to Nandrolone.

Second all this talk of an AI on hand, WTF. Get this Test is going to start aromatizing immediately so what are you waiting for. Shit how many times. Simple Simon knows that when I inject exogenous Test and my BALLS stop and my TEST level rises (500mgs wk) then my estrogen rises. Ai is for what???? it is to keep the Estrogen in balance and lower the possible sides.

Are the sides just Gyn..ah , NO there are several BUT lets just take Gyno. So you got the AI on hand and you notice that you are getting BITCH TITS and your nipples hurt and you even have gotten a lump Well now you plug it in and have to overcome the damage done, and trey to reverse it. OR other sides same principal. You don't put your seat belt on after you see you have crashed. WTF:redhot:

Minimal dose to see how you react, again what are we talking about. Hell my only reaction to Adex is what I take it for. I'm sorry to be so harsh but some of you guys know better and you keep spouting out bro-science shit.
That's my .2c

Take it or leave it, but don't call me to ask how to put your tits in a bra or how can I get my appetite and energy going now. Should I plug it in now.

Last edited:
Oh forgive me...OP welcome to the board here. :wavey:

Please help us help you and tell us your stats . It really sometimes makes a difference. Good luck :)

U guy s are so lame...ask SIRI ???

Older planes had 3 balls on top of the controls that adjusted

throttle
prop pitch
fuel mixture

U guy s are so lame...ask SIRI ???

Older planes had 3 balls on top of the controls that adjusted

throttle
prop pitch
fuel mixture

I was definitely thinking that direction... firewall being the wall, but I couldn't come up with the controls.

Dammit WTF when doing Test C or E doing 8-9 weeks is pissing in the north wind. A waist of time and money. Test E or C will not start to do it's job until week 5-6 . As TooTuff said you need shorter esters for a short cycle. Get it Simple Simon says short cycle , short esters. YOu are using one of the lonest next to Nandrolone.

Second all this talk of an AI on hand, WTF. Get this Test is going to start aromatizing immediately so what are you waiting for. Shit how many times. Simple Simon knows that when I inject exogenous Test and my BALLS stop and my TEST level rises (500mgs wk) then my estrogen rises. Ai is for what???? it is to keep the Estrogen in balance and lower the possible sides.

Are the sides just Gyn..ah , NO there are several BUT lets just take Gyno. So you got the AI on hand and you notice that you are getting BITCH TITS and your nipples hurt and you even have gotten a lump Well now you plug it in and have to overcome the damage done, and trey to reverse it. OR other sides same principal. You don't put your seat belt on after you see you have crashed. WTF:redhot:

Minimal dose to see how you react, again what are we talking about. Hell my only reaction to Adex is what I take it for. I'm sorry to be so harsh but some of you guys know better and you keep spouting out bro-science shit.
That's my .2c

Take it or leave it, but don't call me to ask how to put your tits in a bra or how can I get my appetite and energy going now. Should I plug it in now.

Ok, then you're encouraging a beginner to use AAs for over 10/12 weeks as a frst cycle? This advice is pissing in the north wind ... In my experience first cycle was Sust 250/week for 8 week, I gained over 20 lb... and in other subsequent cycles I never had significant gains over 9/10 weeks, if not minimal... the peak of gains in my experience is around 5/6 weeks, after this period gains start to go down slowly.
For this reason I think that a first cycle beginner 8 weeks are enough even with a long ester.

Ok, then you're encouraging a beginner to use AAs for over 10/12 weeks as a frst cycle? This advice is pissing in the north wind ... In my experience first cycle was Sust 250/week for 8 week, I gained over 20 lb... and in other subsequent cycles I never had significant gains over 9/10 weeks, if not minimal... the peak of gains in my experience is around 5/6 weeks, after this period gains start to go down slowly.
For this reason I think that a first cycle beginner 8 weeks are enough even with a long ester.

I will nicely reply once. Wen you are shut down you are shut down, 3-4-6-8-10-12 weeks done properly recovery is the same. I am encouraging a first time cycler to undertake what has proven over time a cycle that has the ability for the best overall gains.......This is across the board with all I have experienced, seen, heard and read.

The typical 12 week cycle also has the time for one's body to put on gains and hold them longer before taking out the help of the exogenous steroid. Thus if one continues with proper diet and training a better chance to hold what he has gained.

This business of trying a little for a short period is just plain bunk. Shut down is shut down and remember we are talking in basic cycles. So don't try to bring out the point that if shut down is shut down well why don't were scribe to 6 -8-10 month cycles. I'll stop on that issue.

Now what you are not going to like is this FACT. IN BOLD ^^^ you keep saying in your opinion and your experience, AND that is fine and you're welcome. What you have experienced I DO NOT ARGUE, However you are not the norm from all my experience.

That brings me to MY EXPERIENCE in what I've seen and read etc.... The facts about that is I started playing , using and abusing steroids back in 80'. I won't go there with the old guy smarts or shit about my age or yours. But is the time of experience here that just might make the difference in what you spout and what I say. I advise, and or suggest by my best knowledge which in most cases , more than not is in agreement with most of the vets here and when I am wrong and have been I concede.

What I advised and suggested to OP a beginner was in no way harmful but in fact makes more sense to have the best gains for the buck, time, effort and adjusting the learning curve both body and mind
to the proper and safe use of AAS.
I will refrain from arguing the point.

Also one more point , your saying to have an AI on hand? An AI is preventative medicine as it also is a controller of E2 levels. YOU SHOULD NEVER RECOMEND a beginner to have it on hand , but to educate as to how to USE it during cycling with especially compounds the like of Testosterone and Dbol and more

Last edited:
Ok, then you're encouraging a beginner to use AAs for over 10/12 weeks as a frst cycle? This advice is pissing in the north wind ... In my experience first cycle was Sust 250/week for 8 week, I gained over 20 lb... and in other subsequent cycles I never had significant gains over 9/10 weeks, if not minimal... the peak of gains in my experience is around 5/6 weeks, after this period gains start to go down slowly.For this reason I think that a first cycle beginner 8 weeks are enough even with a long ester.

I had to add in bold again you talk about you as if you are the norm. Also I wonder no offence what do you know about your gains as the 20lb. We use AAS to help grow muscle, well that's the biggest reason. You should know your 20lb has nothing to do with what LMM you grew and so the weight at any week can go up or down.
You never had significant gains after 9-10 weeks, well ya see that where you want the compounds to stay in your body to get the best synergism processing for the longer period and thus having a better chance to hold what gains of mass that you have grown stay with you. Your body needs time to adjust.

Ya see that's where so many guys thing that they can plug in this or that during a cycle and think that the body is digital and going to just dial all this is. Forgetting that is the synergism of everything that has to have time to work. This is especially important to the beginner's body.

I will nicely reply once. Wen you are shut down you are shut down, 3-4-6-8-10-12 weeks done properly recovery is the same. I am encouraging a first time cycler to undertake what has proven over time a cycle that has the ability for the best overall gains.......This is across the board with all I have experienced, seen, heard and read.

The typical 12 week cycle also has the time for one's body to put on gains and hold them longer before taking out the help of the exogenous steroid. Thus if one continues with proper diet and training a better chance to hold what he has gained.

This business of trying a little for a short period is just plain bunk. Shut down is shut down and remember we are talking in basic cycles. So don't try to bring out the point that if shut down is shut down well why don't were scribe to 6 -8-10 month cycles. I'll stop on that issue.

Now what you are not going to like is this FACT. IN BOLD ^^^ you keep saying in your opinion and your experience, AND that is fine and you're welcome. What you have experienced I DO NOT ARGUE, However you are not the norm from all my experience.

That brings me to MY EXPERIENCE in what I've seen and read etc.... The facts about that is I started playing , using and abusing steroids back in 80'. I won't go there with the old guy smarts or shit about my age or yours. But is the time of experience here that just might make the difference in what you spout and what I say. I advise, and or suggest by my best knowledge which in most cases , more than not is in agreement with most of the vets here and when I am wrong and have been I concede.

What I advised and suggested to OP a beginner was in no way harmful but in fact makes more sense to have the best gains for the buck, time, effort and adjusting the learning curve both body and mind
to the proper and safe use of AAS.
I will refrain from arguing the point.

Also one more point , your saying to have an AI on hand? An AI is preventative medicine as it also is a controller of E2 levels. YOU SHOULD NEVER RECOMEND a beginner to have it on hand , but to educate as to how to USE it during cycling with especially compounds the like of Testosterone and Dbol and more

Whatever you say is interesting, and yes I undersand all, but I repeat, I have spoken based on my experience and I do not mean that this is the truest and fairest.

About adex , I explained a little bad, I myself have always used in minimum dose from the first cycle starting from the first week , so you are absolutely agree with me ( If you have read that right I also added in the previous post that's better to get a minimum dose from the beginning of the cycle)

Sorry Denn, but I have to pick on you a little. I would imagine that you simply hit the maximum amount of water your body would retain at your given level after two months. Seeing a lack of progress after that time has little to do with the hormones, and more to do with the food intake not being adequate.

I really want to know how on earth folks think 10lbs of lean mass in a month is possible. That's roughly 80,000 calories of materials and needed energy to build it OVER your TDEE. However, water weighs in at a hefty 8.34lbs per gallon - which is usually the case.

Not calling you anything or intending disrespect, but let's think about the math here. :)

Thanks Halfwit for explaining more common sense. And No disking you Denn you just are not aware of some facts and mitigating factors in weight gains vs muscle gains during the course of a steroid Cycle.

I get tongue tied sometimes , so I didn't expound on the max growth of muscle mass (LMM) a man can gain in one year which is in direct correlation to Halfwit's comment I really want to know how on earth folks think 10lbs of lean mass in a month is possible. . Denn you might read up on that subject of LMM gains and time frames. There is a chart on it somewhere.

Hey Halfwit is picking on you not me :)
Be cool man !

Poor OP, Sickko23 where did you go? :wavey: We are sorry if we hijacked your thread but you never jumped back in :(

I'm gonna blame Denn he did it. :smoker: But please jump back in here when you return to the board.

Sorry Denn, but I have to pick on you a little. I would imagine that you simply hit the maximum amount of water your body would retain at your given level after two months. Seeing a lack of progress after that time has little to do with the hormones, and more to do with the food intake not being adequate.

I really want to know how on earth folks think 10lbs of lean mass in a month is possible. That's roughly 80,000 calories of materials and needed energy to build it OVER your TDEE. However, water weighs in at a hefty 8.34lbs per gallon - which is usually the case.

Not calling you anything or intending disrespect, but let's think about the math here. :)

I really do not get the sense of this discussion, I never said to have gained over 20 lbs of PURE LEAN MASS ... and, with all respect I ve for you, I know myself very well that this is not possible in a single cycle... I 've simply said that I've gained over 20 lbs of WEIGH...
In this my profile there is written "novice", but I did a lot of research before starting.
(if this time also I could not explain myself, then maybe we speak too different languages, in the sense that I use a translator and perhaps I cannot traslate adequately your arguments)
Thanks anyway for your attention and the ready informations.

Denn, I can't imagine having to use a translator. Ya know it's even difficult sometimes for any of us to really get down and explain exactly what we mean when we are no in face with each other.

I've give that maybe the language barrier has confused some issues here.

I'll leave it at that.

Denn, I can't imagine having to use a translator. Ya know it's even difficult sometimes for any of us to really get down and explain exactly what we mean when we are no in face with each other.

I've give that maybe the language barrier has confused some issues here.

I'll leave it at that.

yes oldmusclemike... me too.

Back