testosterone - don't know, so I read, didn't find it, so I'll ask

Pupil2Prodigy

Onologylearning
is there a particular form of testosterone that has comparably less side effects than all others?

say, in contrast: propionate, enanthate, cypionate, phenylpropionate and Sustanon, depending on the formulation, includes: decanoate, caproate and isocaproate.

Last edited:
is there a particular form of testosterone that has comparably less side effects than all others or are they interchangeable?

say, in contrast; propionate, enanthate, cypionate, phenylpropionate and Sustanon, depending on the formulation includes; decanoate, caproate and isocaproate.

You metabolize the ester off the hormone molecule before it becomes biologically available through a process called hydrolyzation. After that only the hormone molecule remains and is binding to any receptors...

You metabolize the ester off the hormone molecule before it becomes biologically available through a process called hydrolyzation. After that only the hormone molecule remains and is binding to any receptors...

so they're identical after processing

so they're identical after process

Pretty much. The rate of absorption (short ester vs long ester) can impact how quickly sides begin and may have an impact on the aggressiveness of sides in the beginning but after both have been compounded for several weeks I'd think they even out

The more stable you keep your blood levels the less side you'll likely experience, assuming all other variables are the same. That being said, longer esters are easier to keep stable. However, that's not to say that short esters make it harder to keep stable, just have to pin more to keep your levels stable.

Testosterone Suspension is the most superior form of testosterone in regards to side effects. The short half leaves the drug less time to aromatase, which results in less side effects.

That being said it's not economically feasible for most to use Suspension - Test is not test like some may claim.

Testosterone Suspension is the most superior form of testosterone in regards to side effects. The short half leaves the drug less time to aromatase, which results in less side effects.

That being said it's not economically feasible for most to use Suspension - Test is not test like some may claim.

How is Testosterone not testosterone? Obviously the esters are very different, but aside from that?

How is Testosterone not testosterone? Obviously the esters are very different, but aside from that?

If you're removing esters from the discussion there's nothing to discuss? I'm not exactly sure what you're asking unless you're debating semantics.

Back