Testosterone E 300mg Pain!!!

ohara9

Hi im new to pinning but my friends have been doing this for quite some time, i took my first shot at 1CC in the right glute and felt fine that day but the next day i woke up and experienced pain as everyone said i would. It has been 4 days since and im having trouble getting into my truck, bending down to get things off the floor ect. i have a light pink swollen spot the size of my fist that is hard, i was wondering if this is normal due to virgin muscle because its actually starting to make me concerned now. I followed all sterile procedures and used spotInj to find the right spot. I had my friend pin my left delt yesterday and woke up with slight stiffness/Sorness. Im not sure if i should go to the doctor for my glute or not. looking for some good advice from peoplr who know alot more than me and my friends. Thanks Guys

im going to post a picture once i go buy a new charger for my phone.

Sme pain after an injection into virgin muscle at high volumes is normal. The pink swollen spot is not. Is it warm to the touch?

Keep an eye on it. If you have to go see a doc, tell them you gave yourself a Vitamin B12 injection.

Its normal! At times using 350 I can hardly bend over to tie my shoes. It depends on the UGL also, how much PIP you get. Two different brands and two different levels of PIP in my experience.

yeah my gf said that to the touch it is the same temp as my left glute, here is a link to a picture sorry for any graphic butt crackage!

ironheadmuscle.com/Image-1.jpg

i couldnt get the image uploader to work so there is a link.

Hi im new to pinning but my friends have been doing this for quite some time, i took my first shot at 1CC in the right glute and felt fine that day but the next day i woke up and experienced pain as everyone said i would. It has been 4 days since and im having trouble getting into my truck, bending down to get things off the floor ect. i have a light pink swollen spot the size of my fist that is hard, i was wondering if this is normal due to virgin muscle because its actually starting to make me concerned now. I followed all sterile procedures and used spotInj to find the right spot. I had my friend pin my left delt yesterday and woke up with slight stiffness/Sorness. Im not sure if i should go to the doctor for my glute or not. looking for some good advice from peoplr who know alot more than me and my friends. Thanks Guys

im going to post a picture once i go buy a new charger for my phone.

Not good friend. If that pink swollen spot softens in the center, you feel fluid in there and becomes warm to the touch. You have a problem.

You did prep with alcohol, wipe the vial top with alcohol and use a different pin to draw the gear right?
Also you may have moved the needle around while injecting.

Keep an eye on it and see a doctor if it doesn't improve. Try hitting your lateral quad until you become more experienced.

If it is home brew or a UGL it could also be too much ba. I have also read in other posts on various boards, that there is some type of acid used in the process to make test e raws.

well i did follow all the sterile procedures and i think i pulled to hard while aspirating, the pain went down a little since this morning but still feels bruised, i dont feel any soft spots and my GF said that it is the same temp. to touch as my left glute. other than that it was very hard at first but i feel like its going down and i Def. did move the needle around a little while it was in me, im hoping its nothing serious im going to wait till wed. and if its not better im going to a doctor, im told to say i shot myself with B-12

Ok so the pain and swelling went down on my butt it took a full week to get back, I pinned my shoulder on Saturday and I'm not sure why but I got almost the same symptoms with little less swelling and pinkness. The shoulder is tolerable but still feels like a bruise when touching it, it's been 4 days now for that, these are all virgin muscles due to me pinning for the first time this year,

My questions are

1- I'm told by different people it's normal it's not normal , I could be allergic.....
What do you think??

2- I am also told it is going to be like this all the time and not get any better .....
Is this a valid statement

3- my buddy says he feels zero pain, and I don't think it's the ba cause it only has 2%

If the gear was made correctly you should gradually see a decrease in pain over the first few weeks as your body adapts.

It is normal for most people to feel some pain for the first few shots in virgin muscles.

well i did follow all the sterile procedures and i think i pulled to hard while aspirating, the pain went down a little since this morning but still feels bruised, i dont feel any soft spots and my GF said that it is the same temp. to touch as my left glute. other than that it was very hard at first but i feel like its going down and i Def. did move the needle around a little while it was in me, im hoping its nothing serious im going to wait till wed. and if its not better im going to a doctor, im told to say i shot myself with B-12

Bro the reason you should aspirate is so you know you are not in a vein or artery. Some areas you are more likely to encounter this, calves for instance.
Sometimes shit just happens when you have done everything right. I had an abscess in my right lateral quad when I first started juicing. The pressure will continue to build if it is an infection. Don't fuck around with something like this. If it is an abscess, it is something that needs to be treated before it becomes systemic.
if it doesn't clear up soon, you will need to be treated by a physician.

LP

Ive had just EXACTLY this happen to me . at one pioint I even developed a red area and knotted hard spot near the injection site . Very hard to move in glute and quad . Immobilized my shoulder when I did delts . But I went away problem free after sometimes even a week . More then likely its the high dose of the gear , or even the additives. This happened to me specificly when I used T300 and T400 - aml .

Yeah, it's likely due to the higher concentration test. Should have gotten some test dosed at 200mg/ml, or 250 at the most. Especially since it's virgin muscle. If it doesn't improve over the next few weeks then find out if they use ethyl oleate in their gear. A lot of ugls are starting to use it and quite a few people are allergic to it as it is a soy byproduct. You could be allergic to that. Just be careful and keep your eyes peeled. Good luck

In regards to aspirating, I have actually stopped aspirating in my glutes because it is impossible to pull back the fucking plunger without bending the needle... This is with 3CC barrels. Pain in the ass to aspirate in glutes, pun intended, so FWIF I just leave it and inject slowly... Any sweating or dizziness I know I'm in a vein although the sweating and diziness can be delayed until it is pumped around into circulation.

Ok so the pain and swelling went down on my butt it took a full week to get back, I pinned my shoulder on Saturday and I'm not sure why but I got almost the same symptoms with little less swelling and pinkness. The shoulder is tolerable but still feels like a bruise when touching it, it's been 4 days now for that, these are all virgin muscles due to me pinning for the first time this year,

My questions are

1- I'm told by different people it's normal it's not normal , I could be allergic.....
What do you think??

2- I am also told it is going to be like this all the time and not get any better .....
Is this a valid statement

3- my buddy says he feels zero pain, and I don't think it's the ba cause it only has 2%

There are very few times in which I have had pip using test e and I have used a boat load over the years, so imo no its not normal.

The last pip i had using test e was at least 10 years ago or even longer.
I home brewed my own gear for years and never had any problems there either.

There is some bad shit going around and I am hearing the same complaints on different boards I visit, and in every case it's from test e.

Your buddies are using the same gear as you?

No but the test e is from hulk body. I pinned both my shoulder after the glute I'm supposed to pin again tomorrow but I keep getting the same affect, I get a bruise feeling pain where I don't even wanna lean on it, left shoulder turned red, my right just feels like someone punched it 100 times, but the pain goes away on everything and the redness goes down after 4 or 5 days, what do you guys think bad case of Virgin muscle or bad gear?

You think I should stop or keep dealing with this pain because it honestly sucks. I haven't been going as hard as I usually do at the gym

Last edited:
but he is new to this overall. you have used injects for years. cant compare to his sitch IMO

There are very few times in which I have had pip using test e and I have used a boat load over the years, so imo no its not normal.

The last pip i had using test e was at least 10 years ago or even longer.
I home brewed my own gear for years and never had any problems there either.

There is some bad shit going around and I am hearing the same complaints on different boards I visit, and in every case it's from test e.

Your buddies are using the same gear as you?

No but the test e is from hulk body. I pinned both my shoulder after the glute I'm supposed to pin again tomorrow but I keep getting the same affect, I get a bruise feeling pain where I don't even wanna lean on it, left shoulder turned red, my right just feels like someone punched it 100 times, but the pain goes away on everything and the redness goes down after 4 or 5 days, what do you guys think bad case of Virgin muscle or bad gear?

You think I should stop or keep dealing with this pain because it honestly sucks. I haven't been going as hard as I usually do at the gym

I would maybe try some other gear... It could be the high concentration has a higher amount of solvent in it and causing the extra PIP. It is 300mg/ml after all. T400 is notorious for what you are describing.

but he is new to this overall. you have used injects for years. cant compare to his sitch IMO

True, I was raised up on some serious gear that practically crippled you after injecting. QV t250 and worst of all some t400, I can't remember the name, but it was some Aussie stuff. I have pretty thick skin when it comes to pip.

It still makes me think something is up. I was reading on another board about a powder supply refusing to carry enanthate for that reason. He mentioned bad batches being produced, his words not mine, and I think he is someone who would know. Many Ugl's get their raws from the same suppliers.

Just saying...

LP

Back