Testosterone Enanthate only cycle - 1st in 14 years of training on/off

What was the average body weight gain on 1st cycle? [All AAS are qualified for poll]

• 10-19 pounds

Votes: 43 53.1%
  • 20-24 pounds

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • 25-29 pounds

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • 30-34 pounds

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 35-39 pounds

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40-44l pounds

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
Damn I didnt see that. 20 weeks. Did you get that from "300mg Vs 600mg of Testosterone"? Im thinking of doing that one too. But 300mg a week.

Yes, i did come across that article from stonecold. With Test E taking about 4-6 weeks to kick in, i find that even with lower dosages - the longer the cycle the better. BTW, my next cycle was twice as long as that (40wks) and the recovery took about 6 weeks thereafter.

300mg is good - but try at least 400mg. After the ester weight with 300mg you get 210mg.

First cycles are a blast. Results are next to none.

How much did you keep after PCT? Also, did you notice any fat loss, predominantly around the waist/ab area? I see most people who use steroids have a nice v-line around the ab area.

I did a test e only cycle last winter and was on a predominately raw diet with the exception of whey protein. Had it not been for the whey, there is no way I would maintained weight. By the time the cycle was over, I had only gained 10 lbs, but, my body fat was reduced dramatically and my bench had went from 275 max to 385 max and I could jump up and grab the rim playing ball. I'm 5'8

I wish I would have ran Nolvadex, though. I did have a bit of gyno for a few weeks. But, it went away after my balls quit looking like an 8 year olds ha.

Hey man. I don't think I have gyno but I often have puffy nips. I notice most guys have hard and small nipples all the time, but mine are often enlarged and puffy. Will it be like this the rest of my life? Is there a way to get rid of it?

How much did you keep after post cycle therapy (pct)? Also, did you notice any fat loss, predominantly around the waist/ab area? I see most people who use steroids have a nice v-line around the ab area.

Originally Posted by zimmerdj *
I did a test e only cycle last winter and was on a predominately raw diet with the exception of whey protein. Had it not been for the whey, there is no way I would maintained weight. By the time the cycle was over, I had only gained 10 lbs, but, my body fat was reduced dramatically and my bench had went from 275 max to 385 max and I could jump up and grab the rim playing ball. I'm 5'8

I wish I would have ran Nolvadex, though. I did have a bit of gyno for a few weeks. But, it went away after my balls quit looking like an 8 year olds ha.

Hey man. I don't think I have gyno but I often have puffy nips. I notice most guys have hard and small nipples all the time, but mine are often enlarged and puffy. Will it be like this the rest of my life? Is there a way to get rid of it?

Hey gimmick -Sharmacus ... fuck off.

Stop ruining the thread asshole!

Asshole has reworded zimmerdj post

Last edited:
20 weeks seems like a long time, but can't argue with those results. Too bad on the post cycle therapy (pct) though, sounds to be a bit of a bummer. I'm wanting to run my first cycle soon and honestly that is the part that has me worried the most. If I botch that up badly I know all the work I put in during the cycle will be mostly lost.

Back