Testosterone gives you too much confidence?

Per

I wonder how testosterone feels? You have too much confidence now? Im talking about +900 ng/dl testosterone or more.

Is there such a thing as "too much confidence"? I think the "alpha" feeling makes people confident but also you personality before injecting will determine how you react.
If someone is a cocky asshole and starts injecting 500mg of test a week he may become even more of a cocky ass hole.
But if someone is an introvert and injects 1000mg a week they may still be an introvert. Everyone reacts differently.
I personally feel more confident and alpha while on but I don't think im king shit and better than everyone which is what I'd consider "too much confidence".

When on high levels of any androgen, I do get a more 'confident' feeling. Over time it's morphed from a more 'cocky ass hole' feeling / attitude (partly could have been due to age) to a more cool and collected, reserved confidence. I honestly think it's had a significant impact on my life in a positive manner; personally, professionally, and in the gym. I'm able to shrug off the negativity of other people more easily, I'm not afraid to ask for what I want, I'm not afraid to be who I am or say what I honestly think. In the gym I'm not afraid to push myself, I know I'll be able to handle whatever I throw at myself (within reason). The trick is learning how to do all of that without being a 'cocky ass hole' . It takes time and it very much depends on your personality before hand.

How much confidence bro? Im talking about high trt dose. So 1000 ng/dl... like tyler durden?

Confidence is the wrong reason to try and convince anyone here that you need TRT. You are capable of producing 700ng/dl. You do not need T.

How much confidence bro? Im talking about high trt dose. So 1000 ng/dl... like tyler durden?

And frankly, this just screams immaturity.

Confidence is the wrong reason to try and convince anyone here that you need TRT. You are capable of producing 700ng/dl. You do not need T.

And frankly, this just screams immaturity.

You understand wrong. I understand you said immaturity but i just need to understand how i feel on high T. As my english is bad, i just wrote tyler durden lol. Simple is that.

And im not producing 700 ng/dl ! Only 400 at 21 y/o. Like i said with powerlifting i produced 700 ng/dl. Later i did powerlifting again and it wasnt work.

I think i just need how high T feels. I will use T for that and i will stop and trying to get 1000 ng/dl naturally with testshock program.

Simply lifting did not bring you to 700ng/dl. You've been told this. More likely a combination of factors (sleep, dietary-surplus/deficit+micros+macros, exercise-over/undertraining etc.) You need to work on your lifestyle and you'll get that back. No need to commit to a needle for the rest of your life just because your lazy.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

Last edited:
Simply lifting did not bring you to 700ng/dl. You've been told this. More likely a combination of factors (sleep, dietary-surplus/deficit+micros+macros, exercise-over/undertraining etc.) You need to work on your lifestyle and you'll get that back. No need to commit to a needle for the rest of your life just because your lazy.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

Yea bro you are right. If im producing 700 ng/dl, i can produce again. And i didnt take vitamin D and i dont go outside much. So i think i can producing 1000 ng/dl at this age.

Thanks bro.

So I'm new to this world of steroids, been doing consistent research, have started my first cycle 2 weeks ago (2ml test, half of ml deca...dropping deca and will do test only for first go round). My sex drive is present, no morning kick stands, and don't feel any sudden increased change in my sex drive. I am awaiting blood test results. How fast acting is test regarding sex drive, yet? Sounds like it's immediate per the many articles I've read...

Back