Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) n test,e need some help plz

I'll bump for ya..
I'm not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) myself (yet) but I've cruised on Test cyp/E before and even cruised on as high as 300-400mg/week for over a year and cruised as low as 100-150mg/week.
Honestly, you feel great bro! I'm a great responder to test so I really get no sides anyway but taking a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) daily and you've got the water/bloat, etc.. covered.
What else are you looking to know?

hey guy's,how's it going?listen got a couple of questions 4 those who r on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) using TEST,E...i'm getting 2 the age were i'm thinking of doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) using test-e but not going thru a doctor n a RX...just was gonna do my usual sorce were i get my test from it would b a hella of a lot cheaper than the doctor bullshit...i no that i have a low test level i got all the signs so was considering it. i no they say doses around 100mgs a week is normal 4 trt.i was wondering what those who r on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) r taking each week?n how u feel b/ on test 4 that long of a time n if it is worth it 2 start it or not...tnx 2 all
age-48- ht-5.8- wt-210-w/o25yrs on n off-bf-around15-17-%

Go through a doctor.

Back