Testosterone Suspension!! Advice Needed ??????

beast master

TEST SUSPENSION!! aquaviron!! any advice on dosage etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iv just bought some test suspension says aquaviron on box and has 12 1ml ampoules bottles in it, im gonna take it on off season with gh, for about 1-1.5 months, then come off it before i go back so im clean for a piss test

whats the best dosage, wheres the best place to take it, and iv been told to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) near end of cycle to restart everything, but this is tested for in my sport and can i go without taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or anything?, and if not how long does Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stay in your system so ill be clear for test??

please be as detailed as possible all help appreciated
thanks

you will need more than 12 shots of test suspension... i would try and get my hands on test cyp/prop/enanthate if i were you... ed injections suck... especially susp.. it'll hurt you

I don't want to sound like a dick. But where you have no clue about how much to use, best place to take it,,,,,you need to do a little more research. And Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not necessary for lighter, shorter cycles.

isnt this researching? what better way to find out about something then to ask the guys who take it, have taken it or have experience in it. im not prepared to take anything untill im completely confident about all aspects of it, i just wanna pick everyones brains and see what i can learn.

beast master said:
isnt this researching? what better way to find out about something then to ask the guys who take it, have taken it or have experience in it. im not prepared to take anything untill im completely confident about all aspects of it, i just wanna pick everyones brains and see what i can learn.

Sure...... but......a basic understanding really helps.

start here..... http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/

The guy has been on the boards before, looking up the right kind of juice for his individual needs. He had a thread up about what kind of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to use as a drug tested athlete with a little time off. Suspension is great for that.

As far as dosing, you should read the write up that NTO linked for you. It's a profile on Test Suspension. If gives basic guidelines on dosing and lists some sides you can expect as well. You also need to check the dosing of the amps you have. That will give you a better idea of how much you will need to inject to get the amount of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you plan on taking.

J

crushershockey said:
you will need more than 12 shots of test suspension... i would try and get my hands on test cyp/prop/enanthate if i were you... ed injections suck... especially susp.. it'll hurt you
This person is subject to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) testing. He has likely determined that the negatives of no-ester testosterone are worth it in his case. I would probably do the same thing.

Back