Texas senior bench presses 700 pounds. Is he drug free or not?

Mad- scientist

Ok This texas senior who weighs 270 pounds I might add claims he is drug free he benched 700 pounds with a power lifting shirt on. The nfl record is 705 and every one is freaking out saying he is so fucking big and how he is so strong and that he broke a record. Im sorry but this kid is fucking 17 there is no way in hell he can be that big and strong unless he has a tumor that is making his body make insane amounts of testosterone. And also just so happens to have some sort of uninhibited hgh release problem with his body. You guys should check this out. Because He looks fucking roided out of his mind and it is funny to me. I am almost positive the guy has been using gear for years and just stopped taking it for long enough to get out of his system or they never drug tested him at all. I will say maybe I am wrong maybe I am a big ass hole and i need more faith in humanity but you guys should heck this out on google. Just type in 700 lb bench press high school that's what i wrote. Honestly even if he did cheat I can't blame him it was smart and he will probably get picked up by a nfl foot ball team with the amount of publicity he is getting.

Yea that's. lot of weight... That he moved two inches maybe three. But hey props to him ill never be able to do that

wow mad strong lift, he's got more test and dht flowing through his body than my whole family tree has in 300 years LOL whether it's natural or not I don't know and don't care, but he looks like a monster

That is crazy! Who cares if he isnt natural. Want to know something funny. People dont care if he is 17 and doing roids but they will bash on other 17 year olds who want to do roids on here lmao. I just dont get it? lol if a young buck wants to do roids and know all the risks and has done proper research then have at it lol.

I'm not gonna hate on this guy, geared up or not 700 pounds is something people work a lifetime for and don't get. Lots of hard work and good genetics. And he defiantly got laid that night I guarantee it haha

Good for him for that lift.. I would have to think if you draw that much attention to yourself, you better be prepared to give up a sample of blood or piss for testing... that appears to be a competition that he is at. That being said, if he weighs 270 himself and he has a magic bench press shirt (I am not convinced those should be legal) and he DOES train... it's possible IMO.

Humans don't bench 700 naturally. Of course he says he drug free..be would be retarded to publically admit to drug use..

It honestly doesnt matter, because he is strong as hell. But he definitely gears. His 1rm the year before was 570. And it is now 700? haha. I wanna know how to add 130lbs to my bench naturally...

Back