Texting while on clen

LoL got the shakes huh? First time I took clen I got em but second run it was almost non existant. I think yur body gets used to it and it's not too bad Fter a couple uses

i dislike the clan, some of my bros are negroid

Are you serious? He is talking about Clenbuterol. Its a powerful bronchodilator that bodybuilders use to lose weight. For someone who is "going pro" you sure have a lot to learn.

Are you serious? He is talking about Clenbuterol. Its a powerful bronchodilator that bodybuilders use to lose weight. For someone who is "going pro" you sure have a lot to learn.

its obvious that he was makin a joke

i do have bros that are negroid, bro

i ajust my diet like a pro, not take brochilators to dial in brosef

I take clen at night right before I fall a sleep.

You avoid a lot of the nasty sides - jitters and headaches.

Just make sure to keep up with the taurine. Nothing worse than being woke up from a deep sleep with a muscle cramp.

When I go to bed I fall a sleep within 5 minutes. I go to bed when I am tried and need sleep.

I take my clen before I lay down. It takes a while for the clen to kick in. By then I am in a dead sleep and don't notice any of the sides.

Give it a try, but if you are one of those people that need an hour to fall a sleep this may not be for you.

When I go to bed I fall a sleep within 5 minutes. I go to bed when I am tried and need sleep.

I take my clen before I lay down. It takes a while for the clen to kick in. By then I am in a dead sleep and don't notice any of the sides.

Give it a try, but if you are one of those people that need an hour to fall a sleep this may not be for you.

Yea, I have problems sleeping anyways. But that does sound like the way to do it.

Last edited:
Back