Thai Dbol, Real Or Fake?

Do you know how little 10,20,50mg is for example... Its a tiny amount, much smaller than the actual pill, so if you think by tasting a chalky filler, you are confirming the active ingredient, that is wrong. Anyone with a pill press and the right size and shape mold could make an exact replica...wouldn't be that hard. There are a few different types of fakes out there. 1. the fake with no active ingredients--a total screw job. 2. a fake with a cheaper active ingredient--so you get some results but not the ones you are paying for. & 3. a fake with the right ingredient, just a copy of the original for name recognition to move the product. The quality of this might even be better than the original.

*I know this isn't directly about your specific question...just a few things I have heard about this topic in general...

Hi can anyone help i have just got some Anabol 5ml today and i can only get hold of clomid and not noveldex can you let me know how much clomid i will need and when to take it ie every day please help thanks.

i picked this up about 20 days ago. I've been on them since. I was sure they are real but not seeing many results. Pills are 5mg each. The dose is 15mg/day. This is my first dbol cycle.
Are they the real deal?
Thanks.

im in thailand and taking dbol....it is made in bangkok and labeled danabol....the pills are little blue hearts and have a bitter taste when u chew them

Hi can anyone help i have just got some Anabol 5ml today and i can only get hold of clomid and not noveldex can you let me know how much clomid i will need and when to take it ie every day please help thanks.

you r not ready for anabol bro

Do you know how little 10,20,50mg is for example... Its a tiny amount, much smaller than the actual pill, so if you think by tasting a chalky filler, you are confirming the active ingredient, that is wrong. Anyone with a pill press and the right size and shape mold could make an exact replica...wouldn't be that hard. There are a few different types of fakes out there. 1. the fake with no active ingredients--a total screw job. 2. a fake with a cheaper active ingredient--so you get some results but not the ones you are paying for. & 3. a fake with the right ingredient, just a copy of the original for name recognition to move the product. The quality of this might even be better than the original.

*I know this isn't directly about your specific question...just a few things I have heard about this topic in general...

i was on dbol for 2 days a couple of years ago, i took 2 the first day then took 3 the following day, i started getting bloated pains in my stomach then i started getting more pains up my food pipe, i could not eat sleep or work properly, i went to the doctors and ended up on the maximum meds and they did not work, went to hostpital everything was ok and the pains started subsiding, i got dbol again but guess what, im taking a quarter of a pill a day and no fcking more!

im not even sure if what i have is real then, its not even a tab its a capsle long and white, how can i cheeck to see if its real or not? im sure i could look it up on the internet but where?

Look real - what do they taste like ? Pinks have a real tarty taste to them when you put them in your mouth.

Back