Thanks for all the greens

49ER

I am ******!
Thx guys I just woke up and saw alot of greens to replace my reds and to you new guys giving reds maybe you should find out why im fucking with this guy instead of being little bitches handing out bad reps. Your lucky I dont know who you are cuz id probably make your time here unpleasant. Everyone here knows im cool and I dont fuck with people for no reason so the rest of you that negative rep me eat a dick. :wiggle:

Yea.. what he said bitches! Lol I don't think a bad rep or a good one for that matter is going to do anything for me.. if Sharmin is still here, I don't think I got anything to worry about then.. ha-ha

Thx guys I just woke up and saw alot of greens to replace my reds and to you new guys giving reds maybe you should find out why im fucking with this guy instead of being little bitches handing out bad reps. Your lucky I dont know who you are cuz id probably make your time here unpleasant. Everyone here knows im cool and I dont fuck with people for no reason so the rest of you that negative rep me eat a dick. :wiggle:

I totally agree here as well. You are a good guy here as well as I am. Same faggots gave me the neg rep as well last night. Bot some of my Bro's already replaced it with some green. Those same faggots better not be pming me for sources, cause you aint getting shit! Every other day fags are pming me for my sources. You know who gets to enjoy my sources? My friends. So if you aint friends with me, dont bother asking. And I aint talking about you sending some friendship request bullshit. That aint gunna work either......

Are y'all sure it's Sharmacus? I noticed his rep power is 0 so I don't think he can give a negative rep that effects your rep....or I might be wrong I don't know. Maybe he can give it and it just doesn't count?

Hey... Can I be your friend! Lol j/k.. u requested me so I don't have no sources for u... Im just not a good friend to have around here lol

Hey... Can I be your friend! Lol j/k.. u requested me so I don't have no sources for u... Im just not a good friend to have around here lol

I dont need sources lol if I request anyone its cuz they make me laugh or I just like them

Its probably the mass amount of trolls that came on here lately. I know I haven't been on here that long but it seems like the number of trolls and assholes have increased like crazy. Why would you even join here if you have no intention of helping people or trying to get real help.

Its probably the mass amount of trolls that came on here lately. I know I haven't been on here that long but it seems like the number of trolls and assholes have increased like crazy. Why would you even join here if you have no intention of helping people or trying to get real help.

Cause they have nothing better in life to do then to be assholes. I dont mind helping anyone or even when it comes to a source. If I was a mod here, those little fuckers would be gone as soon as I saw them flapping their gums. Place would be even a better place then it already is.

EXACTLY!!! This place is awesome it has some great knowledge and reference materials. I have learned so much from here and will continue to learn.
It just gets old with all the drama on here too. I think we need to start something where people like sonofgod, or his buddy can be voted out. They take up to
much time and space in here,

What ya gonna do just keep banning them. Dam before I write anything I make sure its not gonna piss someone off or mislead them. But people do it for the fun of it, these are the people that can never be wrong and no one likes to talk to in real life.

lol... yup some of the shit that gets said in here would not be said if it were face to face. Well maybe it would but there would surely be a different outcome.

Back