Thanks to everyone!!! Men's body building Masters Champion won

SoCalSwole

I just wanted to write a quick thanks to everyone on this board who gives such great advice. This past week my wife and I entered our first competition. Long story short, I won the Masters over 40 division and 2nd in the overall against about a dozen guys 10-20 years younger than me. My wife won the Women's Physique open division and also the overall.

Special thanks to Victor, Halfwit, Mega, and Roush.

An open apology to all that I have attacked out of tren rage and carb depletion. lol

This board rocks, just the beginning were doing the Muscle beach international next week. Much more competitive so I'll keep you up to date.

Congratulations bro thats a awsome achievement! .... whats going on at muscle beach when where what time?? I want to go check it out and inject tren with you, you try mine ill try yours lol

Cool i just looked it up hopefully ill be there, if everything goes right ill be there.... kind of scared i got bit by the little dog with 5 legs at the carnival freak show last time I went there.

great job, any pics from the show?

I have a lot of pics from the show, I really don't want to post any. It would be really easy for someone to figure out who I am. I have a really good 9-5 that would not approve or understand this lifestyle. I would like some honest critique from a few of the guys who know what they are looking at. Any takers PM me.

I have a lot of pics from the show, I really don't want to post any. It would be really easy for someone to figure out who I am. I have a really good 9-5 that would not approve or understand this lifestyle. I would like some honest critique from a few of the guys who know what they are looking at. Any takers PM me.

understandable

Back