That one thing that slows you down a little.

Hog928

I guess I'm just bored but I'd like to have a little fun with this. I know we all have our flaws in our diet, workout, or whatever. Mine is candy. I love candy and if I could just kill the need for something sour I'd be a lot better off. For my workout i love going heavy and never take the time to really let low weight do work. So I guess it comes down to what's your guys flaw. Like to know what other people struggle with when living this lifestyle.

I don't squat because I've been gifted with tree trunks for legs.

So my squat is probably 1/3 that of my bench.

I use modafinil for school and I constantly forget to eat because I'm so into whatever work I'm doing. Or just put off my last meal until 2 am like I'm doing right now.

Also, the stresses of work and school cause me to justify cheating on my diet. I could probably get around this if I prepped meals for more than 1-2 days at a time.

Life struggles my man. Were human with busy schedules trying to in my eyes work a second job to obtain the body we seek. We all have are flaws that's why I made thus post just to show we all have a weak point.

I guess I'm just bored but I'd like to have a little fun with this. I know we all have our flaws in our diet, workout, or whatever. Mine is candy. I love candy and if I could just kill the need for something sour I'd be a lot better off. For my workout i love going heavy and never take the time to really let low weight do work. So I guess it comes down to what's your guys flaw. Like to know what other people struggle with when living this lifestyle.

Maintaining cals and muscle while working in the construction/remodeling field where your burning 3000 cals a day after working 10 hours! FUCK my job always hinders my physic. Eating an extra 3000 cals after already in a surplus is a chore. Sometimes you have to decide between the two. I need to make that paper!

Maintaining cals and muscle while working in the construction/remodeling field where your burning 3000 cals a day after working 10 hours! FUCK my job always hinders my physic. Eating an extra 3000 cals after already in a surplus is a chore. Sometimes you have to decide between the two. I need to make that paper!

Wish I only had to work 10 hr shifts... would be awesome.

Two problems: I love food and I think about training when I'm not in the gym (how to optimizing my training, what areas to bring up, strategy, etc.)

Never had a problem getting enough calories to a fault, and wish I could just let my time in the gym be the start and end to it.

Woman in the gym is my weakness, sometimes I spend to much time in the gym instead of doing what I have to do and get out, not that I stand around I just start to hit a muscle group I did 2 days prior lol, getting better at it tho

I hate eating a lot of clean food so I end up eating high protein good tasting food like steak and buffalo wings and stuff like that. I get a lot of size but it carries a lot of water retention to. I don't really gain fat easy I can eat whatever I want and stay at a normal body fat percentage. I think my biggest problem though is I get burnt out I finally get all the muscle and every one compliments me than It just hits me what the fuck is the point. And I get tired of the life style loose a lot of weight and than start it all over again. So I guess I need consitancy and better will power over a long period of time like a year straight.

I hear ya mad scientist. If it wasn't for extreme water retention on cycle I could eat anything I wanted to. But I don't I eat very clean. Hardest part is admitting the stupid things are slowing ya down. No pain no gain brothers

lol its always good when we are all honest about our shortcomings in getting the physique we want. Lol nobody wants to be the guy who is 20% body fat but truly believes he is at 13%.

Back