The Anabolic Revolution is now on Social Media

Andre-Myogen

Official Sponsor
anabolic-revolution-is-on-social.jpg

Hello my friends, Andre here from MyoGen with a brief guide to our social media networks, including how you can interact with MyoGen directly.

From our beginnings, building a strong community that inspires athletes has been a key focus for us. Our far reaching social networks are tools to connect and build relationships with our customers. These networks serve as the perfect platform to reach our athletes. However, the goal hasn’t changed since the beginnings. We want to connect with our customers to motivate and enable them to perform better.

The ever increasing popularity and reach of social media allows us new ways to accomplish these goals. We expect the future will continue to provide new tools to enhance connectivity and communication and MyoGen will continue to explore these.

We are currently building positive relationships and inspiring athletes on popular digital channel and Instagram and YouTube. Further to these goals, we also interact and share technical information and our latest research with moderators and members of various forums such as this one.

MyoGen is at your service, providing access to the ultimate anabolic gear, expert guidance, incredible experiences and endless motivation.

That’s all I have for today, but I will be back again soon with some great news about the MyoGen brand ambassador program and how you can earn some great free products!

7-social-media-presence.jpg

Back