The Beastdrol Debate!!

it works. real good. but it makes you feel like shit and it will rape your liver, and destroy your sex drive. youd be better off running Hdrol IMO

it works. real good. but it makes you feel like shit and it will rape your liver, and destroy your sex drive. youd be better off running Hdrol IMO

I'm not going to say beastdrol is not harsh, but it can be ran safely and gains far over weight the sides if ran right.

I have ran beastdrol and other superdrol clones several times. The first time with no post cycle therapy (pct) or support supps i was 19. Liver values were extremely high, so was cholesterol and bp and rebound gyno.

Since then I did my research ran proper support supps such as need2guard a good post cycle therapy (pct) and have had bloods come back fine.

As for feeling like crap the whole cycle add in some transaderm and the problem should be taken care of as well. I love superdrol now that i run it right.

Aside from MMA732, do we have any other vets, preferably those who's had several year's worth of cycles under their belts, who'll speak up for Beastdrol?

I might not be a vet on this forums but I have been around awhile, I was a avid poster back in the day on the discountanabolic forums, I been posting on Anabolicminds for awhile as well.

I have ran almost every ph/ps there is (some originals some clones) I have ran several forms of superdrol ie: original superdrol, Sns methadrol, and beastdrol. Trust me when I tell you beastdrol is the real deal. I plan on running it again in a month or two I will be running tranaderm with it this time around.

I know I am a rep but I definetly ran beastrdrol before i even had an interest in NTBM..... the product its self was actually what got me intersted in what other products were avaiable through them. Beast was my 3rd SD clone that I had run. I ran the original SD from AX, then I mdrol from CEL....then beast. gained 16lbs on 30mgs per day. Kept 11 after a pct of Clomid and some test boosters. Those are real results....my BP was elevated and my cholesterol and liver values took a hit......45 days after my cycle....I was within normal ranges again. Like I said, I may be a rep now but this was before I ever had an interest in NTBM

beastdrol

Iam currently on my second cycle of the beast and the stuff deffinatly works. last time i used it i gain around 20 pounds while on cycle and kept around 10 pounds of it after pct. this stuff is amazing and will give u massive strength gains in a very short period of time. for example at the end of my first week i put 225 on bench press like i usually do and i could do it 5 times tops the week b4. after one week on the beast i pushed 225 for 10 reps. and then did it again for another 8. which i thought was amazing after only just a week. on the second week u just start stackin plates on everything. goin up in weight in every exercise. i absolutly love this stuff and i did not get all these sides people talk about. yes it gives u lathargy but it deffinatly isnt so bad u cant deal with it. doesnt bother me at all. aggression is deffinatly there u just gotta control it. as i do being a father of two. one thing is the back pumps r unreal and very painfull this is about the only side that is really bad but i have learned that taurine can help with that, which iam going to try. other sides for me include water retension which i combat with arrimidex. which i only need to take once a week i find. I have absolutly no problem with getting an erection like most men complain of. if anything i get more no reason boners than every b4. i dunno if this is because iam only 26 or what i dunno but deffinatly no problem on this stuff with that at all. just ask my wife hahaha.. i would recomend beast to anyone who wants to gain some strength and cut up. this stuff gets u extremely vascular i noticed veins poppin out of places ive never seen b4 just after two weeks..and no iam not a rep. i have been working out on and off for around 9 years. steady the last 3 years. and i have a hand full of cycles under my belt. the first time i used beast i was taking it along with test prop and iam using just the beast alone now and iam getting just as good of results from it.

Ive personally never tried it. I agree, there are stories that go back and fourth. All i can is try it out and give your honest opinon on it. It is the main ingredient of many other drols

Back