THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO STEROIDS AND PROPER NUTRITION by 3J

test 400 first injection cycle have lots of info need a few suggustions or write post

cant figure out how to write my own post :/
hey im starting a test 400 cycle

28 yr old
193 lbs
5'8
not sure on bf % id say around 18%
im shooting 3/4cc on monday and thursday so roughly 600 per week
have nolva on hand and armidex
trained 2 yrs then off for past 6 months!
started back at 183 lbs skinny armed with a belly eating wings and beer time to get back! ..before any working out weighed 172 on average

started training again hard for past 3 months. did a cycle of dbol a year ago did ok but dont like orals so started this cycle 2 weeks in now not much water retention clean as possible diet.... as i work in camp up north and not the greatest selection.... eggs whites for breakfast pineapple watermelon ....first coffee... apple banana kiwi protein shake ...lunch usually chicken with rice or sandwich with another banana or apple kiwi... last coffee few plums and some other fruit ....then for supper i try and get either chicken or fish with rice and the odd night pasta few chocolate milks and a salad.... this is pretty much what i can eat everyday unless i am home ......workout every night except on sunday then another protein shake before i shower do you guys think 6 month is too much for first cycle or just do 3 months?

sir 3j planning to have a load oftest enant 250mg a week for 8 weeks... i reas some articles, 8 weeks cycle of test enanth may not nid some hcg? just PCT of clomid is ok?? or do i need both nolvadex and clomid??

im afraid to have massive hairloss that once i encounter a year ago.. i made a cycle of sustanon 250 for 500 mg/ week for 6 weeks.. with no PCT ,suddenly stop it at 6th week bcos of hairloss.. now after a year im turning fat and loose gains.. thats why im planning to start a new cycle again.. please do clarify ... thanks for your time

Thank you so much for such a good info. I'm pretty new on steroids but I got to the point that I just need them and I am ready for it, I would like to do sustaton 250 but my problem is I dont know where to get it, I dont want to jump into someone and ask, and my friend (dealer) he is using some fake product, I know sustanon 250 is made by one lab only and only comes in one kind of ampoules. I am ready with my diet, training, resting time, etc etc, but cant get the real stuff.

PLEASE HELP!

its not necessary.. i only run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with 19-nors
sir 3j planning to have a load oftest enant 250mg a week for 8 weeks... i reas some articles, 8 weeks cycle of test enanth may not nid some hcg? just PCT of clomid is ok?? or do i need both nolvadex and clomid??

im afraid to have massive hairloss that once i encounter a year ago.. i made a cycle of sustanon 250 for 500 mg/ week for 6 weeks.. with no PCT ,suddenly stop it at 6th week bcos of hairloss.. now after a year im turning fat and loose gains.. thats why im planning to start a new cycle again.. please do clarify ... thanks for your time

Just want to say thanks for the 411. I'm 43 6'4" about 213 and been training off and on for the past 20 years or so. Been hitting it pretty hard the last year or so but am looking to start a bulking cycle. Just want to get my ducks in a row before I start my journey. Would love some advice on what Test to use for my age and build? Always been a hard gainer and on the thin side. Been taking P6and Prime for a while from a nutrition store and have gotten "some" results. Looking for more. Thanks in advance

Remember guys, being on cycle without proper nutrition is like sitting in a Ferrari without gas in the tank. It feels amazing to sit in the car, but you're never going to get anywhere.

That's gonna be my favourite quote!

The article is very informative and useful.

Hey guys need some help im training for about 5 years eating 4-5 meals a day and wan to gett shredded as fruak please can u advice me the safest way to begin with gear and which gear i should take cycle for 8-12 weeks.

thats a cycle that a prof suggested me as a beginner to get shredded

1. Testosterone Propionate:
Week 1-4: 500 mg/week
week 5-9: 600 mg/week
Last week 400 mg.
2. Trenbolone Acetate:
Week 1-5: 300 mg/week
3. Stanozolol:
week 5 to end: 50 mg/day

but i didnt know how to do it cuz im totally new for that all and want to avoid the side effect 100% like hairloss and gyno etc and want some more knowledge about the PCT...

Looking forward to all ur advices and help from Nightmare007 and all the other who can help.

Regards

Hey new to this page as wanted some feedback on my next course

I am going to be running a 10week course
jabbing 1ml of tri tren150mg +1ml of test 400 on monday
jabbing 1ml of equipose boldenone 1ml of 250mg on weds
jabbing reapeating the tri and test on friday

stacking with oxy 50mg

feedback welcome if this is a shit course...

Back