THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO STEROIDS AND PROPER NUTRITION by 3J

I have been lifting hard for around 2 years, and have been interested in getting some gear. This post was very informative and has led me to a better understanding. Thanks for the info.

Wow, this thread opened my eyes to the many faults i have done during my first course. Thanks a lot for this info!

For those of you who use the contact us tool on my website to get a hold of me please make sure the email you put in is correct. If it isn't I won't be able to respond. Thanks!

I need some advise guys.. I was on a sus and deca cycle 2 years ago gained a lot went off stoped gym so droped muscle and turn to fat im not too fat just extra weight carrying around. some one recommended I go on anavar, winstrol and clen cycle to burn fat and get hard. oka and I gt a test what is your views on that?

hi 3j, I have liquid clomi 70ml 35mg/ml so to take 50mg i have to take 1.5 ml in a oral syringe is that right ??? thanks just a lil confused

Great stuff I'm actually thinking of doing my first cycle ever with 500mg test-e a week for 12wks and Dianabol 25mg p/d for 6 weeks. ...and I need to know what's a great ptc for it.....anything will help 3j Thanks

Great stuff I'm actually thinking of doing my first cycle ever with 500mg test-e a week for 12wks and Dianabol 25mg p/d for 6 weeks. ...and I need to know what's a great ptc for it.....anything will help 3j Thanks

Welcome Junior!

There is a ton of great info on these forums. I'd recommend reading all the stickies...even ones that you don't think are relevant to your situation. I have learned so much by reading as many threads as possible, and have actually found some of the most important info on threads which, at first glance, didn't seem to be relevant.

There's a really good sticky titled "massive newbie information"....I'd also recommend reading austinite's thread "proper estrogen management". Also, here's a good tool to use for calculating appropriate wait time for PCT: PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator.

I'm planning on my first cycle in the near future as well (500mg test e, 12 weeks). Make sure to have a thorough understanding of: HCG, AI's, SERM's and proper injection sites, frequencies, methods, etc.

GET SWOLE!!!!

I need some advise guys.. I was on a sus and deca cycle 2 years ago gained a lot went off stoped gym so droped muscle and turn to fat im not too fat just extra weight carrying around. some one recommended I go on anavar, winstrol and clen cycle to burn fat and get hard. oka and I gt a test what is your views on that?

Hey Grimm,

Read all the stickies.

It's impossible for muscle to turn in to fat, so what happened in your case was muscle atrophy and fat accumulation. A proper diet will be the answer.....no compound will magically get you shredded. There are some compounds that are "dryer" than others....anavar and winny being a couple of them. But remember, even with those compounds, that won't mean a damn thing if your nutrition isn't dialed in. Estrogen mgmt is also extremely important. Research the diet forum, and I'd also consider getting 3j in your corner.

Read, read, and read some more...and when you think you've read enough, read double the amount that you've already read. Lol.

Little off topic but just wondering if anyone has heard of marvel labs liquid var? Sorry for asking this question in the wrong place I am new to site

Last edited:
its my second cycle and doing a just test again. i always read everything on this site. the more you read the more you learn

In regards to steroids, what about for beginners that wish to lean out instead of bulk up? should they still use a testosterone?

what is the difference between animal test from universal nutration and the injected testas steroids?? is it about that the injected is only with a very hi levels of androgen than the animal's one >>

Hello everyone....
I am new to the forum and hope I am posting in the right topic.

I am looking to run my 2nd cycle ever. My 1st cycle was about 12 weeks. I ran Test e and Deca.
only 200ml of test and 200ml of deca a week with no PCT. Everything went well... worst part was the increased sex drive...my poor wife :)

AAR I'm looking to start round 2 and thinking of just running test e only. I'm not looking to build mass but rather cut. I'm 6'4 230lbs and looking to drop some body fat and really get ripped. From what I read so far.... diet is everything!! But as for the cycle, 200ml a week seems low from what I have been reading but a little concerned of upping it to the recommended 400ml. Like I said before, sex drive was elevated. Should I just stay with the 200 and run that 12-16weeks?
PCT 14 days after last injection then Clomid 50mg a day 3-4weeks sound right?

Also my supplier is taking his sweet time.... Looking for a reputable online source. Never bought that way.... little iffy so please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Here is a brief understanding of a beginner's steroid cycle. that's right.I need additional knowledge in this area.

Back