The Brett Bear Cutting diet

brett bear

Flight of the Navigator
K, so help me out here i'm trying to lose about 30 pound'age by Decmember here what i'm doing, Now tell me what i SHOULD be doing. I'm 5'11ft 215, bf% around 21%.... trying to cut down to around 180, im not to worried about loseing muscule.

7:00am - Cardio (1 hour )

8:00am - Protien Shake & Fruits (ex. Blueberrys, Raseberrys, Carrot juice, Wheat Grass Shot) Also thats when i take all my Salmon oils, flax oil, muilt-vit.

11:00am - Chicken & baked potato or brown rice somedays

2:00pm - Chicken & Bean salad plus muilt vit, flax & fish oil

5:00pm - Small Chicken Salad & my Creatine supp before work-out

6:30pm - Work-out & alittle bit of cardio righ after work-out, about an hour on weights & half an hour cardio

8:00pm - Protien shake & alittle fruit

11:00pm - Protien Shake than bed

so is it alright, should i add or take out anything!?!?

its around Protien 280g Carbs 110g Fat 25g

Last edited:
Without knowing a whole lot about you the best advice I can give at this time is slowly adjust your cardio.

I know you really want to start off and think you need to hit it hard, but once your body adjusts you won't have a lot to work with.

Start off with 20 min (6x / week) and work up to an hour later on you can use a fat burner.

Doing an hour in the morning and more after working out will lead to weight loss initally but you'll stall out.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Start off with 20 min (6x / week) and work up to an hour later on you can use a fat burner.

Doing an hour in the morning and more after working out will lead to weight loss initally but you'll stall out.

great advice, i understand what your saying about the cardio

Back