The Champ Is Here!

Lonewolf

Lonewolf is back in business. After a long off time and being away from juice for almost a year, I'm back in the gym hardcore. Make me a cycle fellas. Here's the supplies.

4 bottles of cyp. 3 bottles of deca(300mg each), 50mg drols, and 65mg Winstrol (winny) tabs.. All home brew.

I wanna grow like a weed. I have access to anything, so tell me what I can do with what i have and whats hot these days.

Thanks fellas.

Nice to see you back LW.

As for your new cycle, I would say to keep the Winstrol (winny) for another time. I anticipate that you probably lost some size and if you are like me, you want back what you had before ASAP.

Given that I have seen your cycles in the past and know what kind of stats you have possessed in the past, with what gear you have, I would do this:

- Test Cyp -- 700 mg/wk (Weeks 1-12 -- Will actually run out half way through the last week)
- Deca -- 600 mg/wk (Weeks 1-12)
- Anadrol -- 50mg/ed (Weeks 1-5 or whatever you feel comfortable with)
- post cycle therapy (pct) -- Whatever hs worked well for you in the past (Weeks 15-whenever post cycle therapy (pct) is done)

Would keep anti-e's on hand such as Arimidex and Nolva for obvious reasons.

If I remember correctly, you usually kept dosages pretty normal given your cycle experience. I dont think 1300mg of Test and Deca combined every week is overkill given your previous cycle history.

Biggie, great cycle!!

Although I am not a big fan of Anadrol, I think he will do well.

I would stop the deca at week 10 to make sure it has cleared and give you a smoother transition into PCT.

HCG throughout will help tremendously! 500ius every 4th or 5th day!

Thanks guys, it feels amazing to be back, I missed you big juiceheads.
My cycle will start in 2 weeks, and I'm liking the idea of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every few days. I haven't even thought about that. I will post pics and show you my progress.

Luckily I have a strong base, so I haven't lost a lot since I stopped lifting. I'm still a pretty thick 208 at 5'8'', so if anything I lost mostly strength. Biggie, keep an eye on your PMs, i'm gonna hit you up soon bro.

Back