The deal on P-Seven from the AF store

PM Trevdog (Moderator here) and give him a link to this thread. I know he has used it and was happy with it.

I wouldn't have tried a "topical mood enhancer" if they hadn't sent me a small sample along with an order for NYC. The stuff really works. I used it while I was in the fire academy and practicing law. Very little sleep makes me irritable, and I was really stressed out. It just mellows me out and puts me in a good mood. It seems to help me sleep if I use it at night.

I bought another bottle after the sample ran out. I use it infrequently and it will last a long time. Its great when the wife is pissing me off.:)

Trevdog said:
Its great when the wife is pissing me off.:)

So is a pair of brass knuckles :D

Does AF still carry an NYC procuct? I thought they were taken off the market.

So what type of mood enhancer is it? does it more chill you out? or make you just not care? or just feel better? And also, what is the time normally associated with putting it on and starting to feel it? It sounds promising

slugfast said:
So what type of mood enhancer is it? does it more chill you out? or make you just not care? or just feel better? And also, what is the time normally associated with putting it on and starting to feel it? It sounds promising

It just takes the edge off. Nothing dramatic but its nice. You feel better. I don't really know about the time frame, I think we are talking minutes, not seconds or hours. Its not like smoking a joint or something. Its subtle but definately noticable for me.

Back