The Doctor is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Ziegler

What's up guys?Just wanted to say hello.I'm 47 and been around this game longer than most of ya probably been alive!! Lol Looks like a great board,thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!!!

I'm not really a Dr......Dr.Ziegler is the man who invented DBol and was probably the first American to juice in the 1940's.If it weren't for him none of us would be here on this forum pr.obably.He was one of the first to see steroids potential they have!! him and Dan (the Guru) Duchaine ate two of my heros!!

Thanks guys!! Love what I see so far.Guess I should tell you a little about myself.I'm 6ft 1" 180 lbs at around 9% bf.....I burn fat as fast as I put it on.I'm just now getting back in the gym after an accident that broke my femur and turned my lower spine into a pretzel!! Was on my back for well over a yr.I'm running 750mg test Cyp/eth(I like to use both esters),300 deca and 50 Dbol(what else would Dr.Ziegler use?)I've got over 30 yrs of weight lifting and exercise under my belt.Worked for 12yrs as a personal trainer.I'll give you an idea how long I've been in the game.The first gym I ever went to a guy named LEE HANEY was a member of when he won his first MR.O!!!!!! then he moved to ATL and started saying Joe Wieders products got him there...BS!!Test,Deca,DBol,Avavars ans Parabolan got him there!!I was best friends with the guy who's father sold them to him!!!!

Thanks guys!! Love what I see so far.Guess I should tell you a little about myself.I'm 6ft 1" 180 lbs at around 9% bf.....I burn fat as fast as I put it on.I'm just now getting back in the gym after an accident that broke my femur and turned my lower spine into a pretzel!! Was on my back for well over a yr.I'm running 750mg test Cyp/eth(I like to use both esters),300 deca and 50 Dbol(what else would Dr.Ziegler use?)I've got over 30 yrs of weight lifting and exercise under my belt.Worked for 12yrs as a personal trainer.I'll give you an idea how long I've been in the game.The first gym I ever went to a guy named LEE HANEY was a member of when he won his first MR.O!!!!!! then he moved to ATL and started saying Joe Wieders products got him there...BS!!Test,Deca,DBol,Avavars ans Parabolan got him there!!I was best friends with the guy who's father sold them to him!!!!

Nice!

Hello again everyone!!! It's been over a year since I joined and posted.I had a 12' ladder buckle on me and I shattered my wrist and did damage to my spine.I have 4 bulging disc now.For the first 2 months after the fall I couldn't wall at all.It's been a long painful road back but I made it!!!!! I am starting my first cycle since then Monday:
750 mg Test Eth 1-15 weeks
600 Deca week 1-15 weeks
45 mg Dbol ED 6 weeks
80 mg Tbol ED weeks 7-15
It feels like an eternity since I last ran a cycle!!!!

Back