The Ever-Illusive "CLEN SCHEDUALE"

I am about to start my first clen run and I have 10 weeks before I must reach desired condidtion. So many different sheduales, dosages, durations out there and I'm looking for some more consistant answers.

Can I run it for the 10 weeks INCLUDING breaks in beetween?
Where, when and would you use keto/benadryl for the recepts?
How would you taper up and down?

My Vitals are as follows:
-working with LIQUID -200mcg/ml
-27 yrs
-6 ft
-215 LBS
-Bodyfat is in the high teens.

I am about to start my first clen run and I have 10 weeks before I must reach desired condidtion. So many different sheduales, dosages, durations out there and I'm looking for some more consistant answers.

Can I run it for the 10 weeks INCLUDING breaks in beetween?
Where, when and would you use keto/benadryl for the recepts?
How would you taper up and down?

My Vitals are as follows:
-working with LIQUID -200mcg/ml
-27 yrs
-6 ft
-215 LBS
-Bodyfat is in the high teens.

The maximum length of time you should run Clen straight is 6 - 8 weeks. If you want to run it straight, use either Keto or Benadrly throughout the entire third and sixth week along with the Clen. To find out your tolerance, taper up by 20mcg every day. You should not go any higher than 140mcg - 160mcg.

Once the sides become too much, or you have hit the maximum dose, hold that dose throughout the cycle. This method is best used on the two weeks on, two weeks off method. When running it for 6 - 8 weeks straight, there are tons of ways to do it. I suggest looking up a method. There is no need to taper down.

I feel the two weeks on, two weeks off method is a lot better. Keep in mind the anti-catabolic effects of Clen go away after the 18 day mark, so this is another reason why two weeks on, two weeks off is better.

every where i read ifind that with clen 2 weeks on hen two weeks off is the best way to go. i have juststarte a cyc of clen aswell. this is how i am goin to do it. good advice "workoutfreak078"!

Back