The first shot... is there anything odd about this?

Elwood

Ok so the members of this forum convinced me to discontinue my juice therapy... but I already endured a single shot. My first was yesterday, in the right cheek, and now when I touch back there it feels as if it is swollen, not noticeable but I feel it.

Around the tail bone on the cheekside which was where the shot was, seems like it's larger than the other side. Is it wierd for the area to swell up like this?

I'm just a little worried, even though I'm not going to use the stuff ever again I'm just wondering if this is normal.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: BTW, it was 3 mL (dunno how many mg that is)

Last edited:
Since you dont even know how many mg of whatever gear you put inside your body, im going to go ahead and say you made the right choice by stopping. Its normal.

Just think back whenever the nurse or doctor gave you a shot for something, it was always sore the next day. It's normal, your body wasn't designed to have needles jabbed into it at various places.

Thanks for the lighthearted responses =P

So it's normal. Good stuff. I thought it was just the Cypiotest stuff that is rumored to be painful, or something else.

For future reference though, how many mg is in a mL? o_O

Elwood said:
For future reference though, how many mg is in a mL? o_O

Impossible question to answer. It's like asking how much vitamin a is in a multi-vitamin. Which multi vitamin?

Gear comes in all kinds of dosages, some are 50mg/ml, some are 500mg/ml and all kinds of dosages in between. It will say what it is on your vial or amp.

Oh wow, so I shot 750 mg of cypiotest in my ass *erhemm* at once? Nice.

That sounds bad for some reason.

Last edited:
jesus...what were you thinking? just fill a needle with something in a vial and inject? be more responsible with your body man...you only get 1.

Last edited:
My "experienced" friend told me to fill it up to 3 mL, according to him 3 mL = 1 CC.

Yeah... well it's a good thing I'm not continuing this stuff anymore, otherwise who knows what could happen. Anyways, a more experienced friend of mine told me that the cypiotest is not very strong in the first place and that I *should* be just fine.

I'm think I'm fine, and I'm not too worried, but my ass just kinda hurts & the tailbone a lil swollen :D

Last edited:
Elwood said:
My "experienced" friend told me to fill it up to 3 mL, according to him 3 mL = 1 CC.

For future reference, 1ml=1cc. He was only off by a factor of 3, lol.

I wouldn't worry too much either, but that is one helluva dosage for one shot for your first time.

Yeah, no wonder I was so damn sweaty and dizzy like... 3/4 the way through the damn dose. My god it went by so slow too... it felt like it took a day to administer that shot. Anyways it wasn't too bad.

I'd rather stick that needle in my ass once every 3 weeks rather than once a week for 3 weeks if I was stacking the test with something else like deca (unless that's a bad thing, hehe).

Good stuff.

It goes by a lot faster if you warm up the solution, like running the barrel of the syringe under hot water for a minute or so. Makes a huge difference in how it feels the next day as well, very little pain in comparison to doing it 'cold'.

TxLonghorn said:
It goes by a lot faster if you warm up the solution, like running the barrel of the syringe under hot water for a minute or so. Makes a huge difference in how it feels the next day as well, very little pain in comparison to doing it 'cold'.

This works really good just make sure you don't get the needle wet. Leave the shield on the needle so it will stay sterile.

Back