The "Foutain of Youth" , Young-4-ever Stack is here, please take a moment to look...

OMEGA

Community Veteran
The "Foutain of Youth" , Young-4-ever Stack is here, please take a moment to look...

(Admin Approved thread)

Dear Athlete,

PSL and I want to bring to you the "Fountain of Youth Stack"

As men age 2 primary hormones associated with youth DECLINE precipitously. Growth Hormone and Testosterone. Testosterone provides sexual health, energy, the ability to repair muscle and build it, and just feel GOOD. Growth hormone helps regenerate skin tone and elasticity, help tremendously with joints and repairing damage, and also when used in moderation helps keep one Lean and toned.

PSL and I thought it would be good to offer a package deal to be used by athletes part of the year as a preventative measure against aging, and just to help fix you for a cycle coming up, or to keep alot of gains from a cycle you just ran. GH dose, does not have to be run year long, a nice 3-6 month run once in a while is a good form of insurance to help the body out over time. So look at the 3 and 6 month combo deals as an occasion investment into YOU.

We are combining 3 products that used together that will yield a "Healthy Maximized Vibrant YOU"!

Men should use this in their mature years to assure they keep the muscle they had when they were young,
while at the same time maintaining a low body fat and most importantly healthy joints!!!

Athletes should also consider it as a "Bridge" to keep gains from a Big cycle.

All doses are on the mild end to assure less to no side effects for the long term,
and in fact may reverse sides accrued over time.

In the Stack You will use a 3 prong attack for health and a maximized version of the REAL YOU!!!

1, Manage estrogen. you do this by using low dose Aromasen, the best anti-estrogen money can buy.
2, Increase Collagen synthesis for healthy joints and good looking skin, you do this my using Mild Growth hormone 5 days per week.
3, Increase Lean Muscle Mass!!! You do this by using a Mild dose of Testosterone for great libido, and upped muscle mass.

14 week and 28 week supply is very inexpensive, especially considering the high grade compounds used.
Doses are as follows on both the 3 and half month stack and the 7 month stack:

300 mgs Test Enanthate per week
3 IUs GH Mon-Fri
10 mgs Aromasen every other day

That equals 2 bottles Testosterone
200 IU GH
1 package Aromasen for the 3 and half monther

The 7 monther provides
4 Bottles Testosterone,
400 ius GH,
and 2 packs Aromasen

Enjoy the comfort of knowing you are investing in a strong healthy you well into the future!

Special Pricing with FREE shipping included

Please PM me for details, and info here:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=238&

Last edited:
OMEGA thank you for posting this. I do a stack that is similar but I have a few other steroids in there I use just for me. Anyone can benefit from this really, whether you are a veteran lifter or newer to bodybuilding. This stack will help keep you young, active, and feeling great. Its going to help speed up recovery time and add some muscle to you. Testosterone and HGH is the way to go period. I never go without testosterone and I never go without HGH.

Last edited:
Thank you GG :)

Even though this is a modified version of HRT, being on the above make one feel GREAT, I really hope people take advantage of this, and prosper!

Thank you GG :)

Even though this is a modified version of HRT, being on the above make one feel GREAT, I really hope people take advantage of this, and prosper!

Thats how people do it. They modify HRT. Thats what I am doing thats the way its done. To stay on a simple 200mg a week testosterone cypionate program is for the guy who doesn't know much. Once they learn they start to use GH and look at things differently. Lucky for us this is something we learned when we started.

:Heart:

The deal codes I have offer a full $50 dollars cheaper then even the Site Special :)
Also Free EXPEDITED shipping if referred by me :)

Meaning yours checkers get faster :)

Im happy with my recent order! It was just hgh only but it came quick and everything looks fine. Just a few days in on 4 iu and I hope it helps.

Im happy with my recent order! It was just hgh only but it came quick and everything looks fine. Just a few days in on 4 iu and I hope it helps.

Continue to let us know how you like them. I am using the Blue top HGH and have been on them for a long time. I haven't had a problem.

Continue to let us know how you like them. I am using the Blue top HGH and have been on them for a long time. I haven't had a problem. I feel great, sleep good, can eat and eat. I feel much more rested and recovered using them. I can't go without now. They are the best Blues I have used.

Continue to let us know how you like them. I am using the Blue top HGH and have been on them for a long time. I haven't had a problem. I feel great, sleep good, can eat and eat. I feel much more rested and recovered using them. I can't go without now. They are the best Blues I have used.

I'll be glad too.
So far I am 1 week in on 4 iu of HGH per day. Its prob too soon to tell or feel any effects but I can say that within a couple of days I did notice some mild tiredness in the afternoon and what feels like a heavier sleep during naps and bedtime.

I split the 4 iu dose 2iu am & 2 iu bedtime. Yestrerday I had to take all 4 iu's in the am and during the day around noon I started feeling a bit tired. I trained late afternoon and still felt tired but I was still strong and had energy to work out.

Tonight Im gonna take all 4 iu before bed and see how I feel. I may be the perfect candidate for doing my GH before bed to avoid feeling tired. From everything I have read there is nothing wrong with this and a lot of people do it. Its just a matter of figuring out what works.

Like I said tho, still too early to tell and I am waiting to see if I get any sides before I bump up my dose.

Excellent!

Guys PM me my codes make a massive discount on this combo,
PLUS rushed Shipn.
PLUS FREE Ship. :)

PM ME!

I'll be glad too.
So far I am 1 week in on 4 iu of HGH per day. Its prob too soon to tell or feel any effects but I can say that within a couple of days I did notice some mild tiredness in the afternoon and what feels like a heavier sleep during naps and bedtime.

I split the 4 iu dose 2iu am & 2 iu bedtime. Yestrerday I had to take all 4 iu's in the am and during the day around noon I started feeling a bit tired. I trained late afternoon and still felt tired but I was still strong and had energy to work out.

Tonight Im gonna take all 4 iu before bed and see how I feel. I may be the perfect candidate for doing my GH before bed to avoid feeling tired. From everything I have read there is nothing wrong with this and a lot of people do it. Its just a matter of figuring out what works.

Like I said tho, still too early to tell and I am waiting to see if I get any sides before I bump up my dose.

I don't take HGH before bed what you are better off doing is finding what GH increasing peptide works for you and doing that before bed and doing your HGH during the day. You really do not want natural HGH production messed with at night because it is strongest at those times.

Back