The "Foutain of Youth" , Young-4-ever Stack is here, please take a moment to look...

If I am on a TRT program with Test Cyp, would I just substitute the Test Enath and hold on to my Cyp? I do 100mg per week on the TRT but was looking to add a little bit, either a first cycle or something like this.

I don't take HGH before bed what you are better off doing is finding what GH increasing peptide works for you and doing that before bed and doing your HGH during the day. You really do not want natural HGH production messed with at night because it is strongest at those times.

Yeah that was my original thought but I decided to go with a pm dose cause 2 iu is more than I would produce natty. Also I notice a bit of lethargy during the day. For instance I took the total 4 iu this morning when I woke because I can not bring my pm dose with me and I am not going home tonight and about 5 hours later I felt very tired. Yesterday I took my 2 iu in the am and I felt fine, so If I do go with your suggestion then I would most likely go with an am dose and a mid afternoon dose or a pwo dose. I do have some peptides on standby but I am using HGH for the first time and I wanna see how I respond to it by itself.

Further update on my HGH cycle , Im starting week 3 today, at about day 10 I had some pretty strong tingling in my left foot and I noticed some light tingling in my arms and hands.... but after that it went away I the only thing I feel is the sleepy feeling. The lethargy is not too bad, once I start working out I feel fine. It's an interesting feeling. I feel a heavy , warm , relaxed feeling and when I nap it feels deep.

Considering 2 weeks have passed I think I will bump up a .5 iu to 4.5iu starting tomorrow. I will run that for 2 weeks and then if possible I will go to 5 iu..

PS Update on Prices :)
PM me and codes offer over $115 Discount to Domes 3.5 monther as well
as $300 on the 7 Month pack

Whats up guys, just thought I would give you an update of my PSL HGH cycle I recently started. I will be starting week 4 as of tomorrow and I started at 4 iu but recently bumped it up to 5 iu. I always take half in the a.m. and either take the other half at bed time or pwo (if I can). I am still getting some tiredness and it seems that sleep is deeper. I notice that if I wake in the middle of the night I feel really tired, more than how I used to be. Also it is easier for me to fall back asleep. This detail is great cause I am a shitty sleeper. I am occasionally getting some light tingleing in my arms but nothing major. I'm watching my skin on the back of my hand. It is said it gets softer. I do notice this may be happening but not sure yet.
So far so good, if things progress I will def order up some more.

Another week down and I have moved up to 6 iu per day. Still not getting a CTS. I no longer feel tired during the day and I attribute this to bringing up my calories a bit. Im getting in more carbs.
My abs are looking pretty decent. The pic in my avatar is a few weeks old but I would say my abs look the same. So Im eating more and havent put on any fat. Could it be the HGH doing its thing?

Something else to report. For the past 2 weeks I have been getting a stiff neck every day. I started taking advil. Doing a little research and HGH causes water retention and this could be pressing on some nerves and cause this. I havent had a stiff neck in over ten years! All of a sudden Im getting them. Im gonna start going back to the chiropractor.

Its not terrrible pain or anything just annoying and I wasd just wondering if anyone every had this side effect from hgh?

Yeah that was my original thought but I decided to go with a pm dose cause 2 iu is more than I would produce natty. Also I notice a bit of lethargy during the day. For instance I took the total 4 iu this morning when I woke because I can not bring my pm dose with me and I am not going home tonight and about 5 hours later I felt very tired. Yesterday I took my 2 iu in the am and I felt fine, so If I do go with your suggestion then I would most likely go with an am dose and a mid afternoon dose or a pwo dose. I do have some peptides on standby but I am using HGH for the first time and I wanna see how I respond to it by itself.

Further update on my HGH cycle , Im starting week 3 today, at about day 10 I had some pretty strong tingling in my left foot and I noticed some light tingling in my arms and hands.... but after that it went away I the only thing I feel is the sleepy feeling. The lethargy is not too bad, once I start working out I feel fine. It's an interesting feeling. I feel a heavy , warm , relaxed feeling and when I nap it feels deep.

Considering 2 weeks have passed I think I will bump up a .5 iu to 4.5iu starting tomorrow. I will run that for 2 weeks and then if possible I will go to 5 iu..

Did you increase your dosage? If so, how are you doing?

Yes I am running 7 iu now . Its been over a month and now I am finding myself really sleeping solid and having some super vivid dreams.... I feel good throughout the day. I have been eating more because my weight gain has slowed down a little. When running 500 g of Test and 400 deca its hard not to eat!! Im hoping that the hgh will help prevent any fat build up.

Awesome Bro I'm going to watch your results. Never done hgh with deca nice choice.

Yeah, Its getting interesting for sure. I'm going with 8 iu today and I will prob hold it here . I'm taking half when I wake and the other half post workout or before bed. At 8 iu Im gonna run out faster so I may have to find more! But Like i said, I've been having some freaky and intense dreams the past 2 weeks and Im sleepin like a rock. So these are the first real signs that the GH is workin for me.

Yes I am running 7 iu now . Its been over a month and now I am finding myself really sleeping solid and having some super vivid dreams.... I feel good throughout the day. I have been eating more because my weight gain has slowed down a little. When running 500 g of Test and 400 deca its hard not to eat!! Im hoping that the hgh will help prevent any fat build up.

I was going to ask, how has fat loss been?

Back