The HMG mystery

Chicken Legs

A source of mine has gotten ahold of HMG, I've searched but can't find any information on HMG dosage? I've heard mixed reviews of taking it during cycle or pct, even just taking it for the two weeks before post cycle therapy (pct). I feel running it during cycle will be best. The boys aren't hanging anymore so I was looking into Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle to make post cycle therapy (pct) easier and he told me about HMG. Does anyone know anything about the proper dose?

It's new, not very popular. So you're not gonna get much info on this. Experiment yourself with the dosages.

HMG is real LH and FSH. Typical dose has 75iu of each.

Generally much more expensive than hCG.

mranak said:
HMG is real LH and FSH. Typical dose has 75iu of each.

Generally much more expensive than hCG.

So would 75iu of each EVERY 3 DAYS throughout the cycle be the best protocol at this point?? ..or is there another? Looking to use this (HMG) instead of HCG next cycle, would this be wise??

There is little or no point to taking HMG during a cycle. It acts like FSH which increases your sperm count. But that's hardly a reason for most men to use it. HCG acts like LH to restart part of your testes so that you feel better, have better libido, and keep your testes size.
I think it's great that sources start carrying HMG. I have been asking for it for 2 years. But it's only for those men trying to father children.

I thought HMG acts like LH and FSH?

Also if you were using the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of the cycle technique, would it hurt to use both compounds?

Back